88. Japan Part 3.

When you arrive at the large glass skyscraper building of the magazine company Jungkook sighs; you'd want nothing more than to tell the driver to set off again and drive you back to the hotel so that you could just stand on the balcony with Jungkook, your arms around his waist as you imagined walking around the city below you, the only thing that will now get you through the next few hours is that maybe you could do that with him later tonight.

"Later..." you whisper, "... the view" you smile and he grips your hand again before you both exit the car.

"Come on, you're not here for long and the others are here, let's go find them."

Eventually you get to the studio room where you find some makeup artists and hair dresses working on the other members and Beom jumps up from a chair as he sees you enter with Jungkook stalking behind you.

"Jungkook? You feel better?" Beom asks as he reaches you both, you can't help but notice Jungkook is so close to you his body is physically touching you.

"Hum, yeah... sorry about that... I, I'm okay now" Jungkook mumbles and you take a small step away from him.

You watch as Jimin plants himself down at the side of Jungkook chatting away and Jungkook starts to smile at whatever they're talking about.

Thankfully the shoot doesn't go on for too long and you don't have to witness another awkward time with Jungkook because the shoot doesn't have any individual photos and you're grateful for that; you're glad there isn't another reason for Jungkook to shy into himself again.

By the time you all get back to the hotel it's been a long day which you didn't think it was going to be after only a short haul flight; your cells were buzzing around your body under your skin at thought of creeping down the hotel corridor to Jungkook's room to look at the city with him and dream you were walking around with him.

"Guys? Are we having dinner together before crashing for the night?" Namjoon asks generally over to everyone; you literally hear Jungkook sigh at the side of you before everyone else starts humming in agreement. You deliberately catch your fingers on Jungkook's and feel him catch your little finger with his but then it's gone and over before it started.

"Yeah but... I'm eating then I'm out, if we gotta do them awards tomorrow I need sleep" Yoongi says with a small smile.

"You in?" Jimin asks you as Hoseok and Jin ask Beom.

You take the slightest glance to Jungkook before agreeing and then you're all setting off to your rooms.

Jungkook slowed down hanging back until everyone had vanished into their rooms and he launched forward grabbing at your wrist and dragging you backwards until your body hit his chest; "hey..."

"Hum?" You instinctively lean back a little in his hold wishing you could swiftly turn around and throw your arms around his neck, but now's not the time, there's cctv and anyone could come back out into the corridor, including Beom who would really question your closeness.

"I've wanted to hold you close all day..." he whispers leaning down until his warm breath was hitting your ear and your neck.

Your skin buzzed with shivers; "hmm stop, we, we could get caught" you moan as Jungkook ever so slightly presses his lips quickly to your neck below your ear and then he moves back again.

"But... I don't want to go to dinner right now I want..." you feel him sigh, "... you!"

God why is he like this?

Your heart flips!

"Damn it Jeon!" You whisper but he hears.

"Excuse me?" He giggles lightly.