||• 𝟙𝟜𝟚. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

The dance studio is relatively quiet for once; the guys are all sat around together watching the choreographer move to steps for a new dance routine which will be used in a couple of weeks time for a performance that will air on tv as a special, at an awards show; Yoongi watches Jungkook from the corner of his eye, Jungkook's spinning the ring you got him for his birthday, round and round on his finger while he's lost in his own world watching the choreographer instructor.

Jimin glances over and sees what Yoongi is looking at but then Yoongi is looking away and back to what he should watching.

When they take a break and grab some water bottles, Jungkook grabs his and sits down on the chair at the table and Hoseok sits down right next to him; Jungkook knocks his ringed finger repeatedly against the table creating a tapping noise and Hoseok glances down at the table watching Jungkook. Quickly Jungkook snaps his head up as he realises he's been watched and he throws Hoseok a small smile.

"You okay?" Hoseok asks.

Jungkook nods, "yeah, yeah I'm good, are you?"

"Suppose so, this dance is exciting, but it's a lot of work, I'm thinking we're going to be in the studio practicing a lot this coming week!"

"Me too, but it'll look amazing!" Jungkook smiles before standing up and getting ready to go back to watching the choreographer in the next part of the session.

-

The next couple of days will be filled with either dance practice for the awards show, or in the vocal studio doing practices with the mics; when Namjoon finally finishes his vocal practice and joins the others who were sat in the studio room watching from the other side of the glass he smiles, "we should order some food here before we do anything else today!"

Everyone agrees and the food is ordered.

Jungkook is sat next to Jimin and Jimin can't help but notice Jungkook is moving the new ring he's acquired, up and down his finger; "hey Kook! What's with the new jewellery?" Tae asks from across the room as he watches what Jimin was staring at.

"Oh yeah, I noticed that..." Hoseok adds.

"New what?" Jungkook asks, immediately stopping the movements of his fingers and Jimin presses his leg a little closer to Jungkook, so when Jungkook glances up to him he gives him a tiny smile.

"The ring! That's new... turned up after your birthday didn't it?" Yoongi says staring at Jungkook.

"Oh, yeah... the ring, do you guys like it? I saw it and thought I'd buy myself a present" Jungkook holds up his hand and let's the light shine on the platinum band.

"Let me try it on" Tae asks stepping forward.

"What, no... just look at it" Jungkook says shoving his hand out further for Tae to see.

"It is nice" Namjoon smiles.

"Ooh look at grown up Kook deciding to buy something like jewellery" Jin says happily before wandering over looking at the ring closer, "good choice"

"Why can't I try it on?" Tae asks with a slight sulk.

"Hey, leave him, it's the first piece of jewellery he's bought himself, he'll let you try it later probably" Jimin interjects quickly before blinking at Jungkook.