151. Love Her

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

"What the hell was all that..." Namjoon basically falls from his room coming to a complete halt at the end of the hallway when he sees Jungkook stood in the living room alone in his underwear and a baggy shirt.

Jimin runs from his room and grabs Namjoon's arm glancing up at what he feared he'd see after what he'd just heard; "Joon, just... leave it, let me..." he whispers as he watches Jungkook's shoulders slump more, into a defeated position.

Namjoon nods with a small but understanding smile to Jimin and then turns around seeing everyone else sticking their heads out of their rooms; "just, give it some time guys alright!" Namjoon says, making sure the others go back into their rooms.

"Kook?" Jimin whispers but he doesn't move forward, giving Jungkook time to turn around himself maybe.

When Jungkook doesn't move Jimin takes a step forward and then forward again and again until he puts a gentle hand on Jungkook's shoulder; "Kook? What's happened? Are you okay?"

Jungkook doesn't move. He doesn't even try to shake off Jimin's hand which Jimin thought he would do; "I mean, you probably heard most of it, don't even tell me you didn't hear what happened in my bedroom because I know you'll be lying!" Jungkook says calmly and then he finally shifts and faces Jimin with a blank expression.

"I... I mean, but..."

"Stop lying to me!"

"Yeah, so... so how..." Jimin stumbles over his own words not wanting to push Jungkook the wrong way and have him close up.

"How what? How did we have sex? I just fucked her when we woke up" Jungkook shrugs his shoulders the same blank expression not altering.

"Jungkook!" Jimin says with shock.

"What? But we did, she stayed over, she kissed me, I kissed her it was like, I dunno, like maybe we'd both forgotten everything that had happened and then when she let me fall asleep with her I, I dunno I thought that maybe this morning... oh whatever! I thought wrong. She just obviously wanted fucking and then to dash so..."

"Okay Kook listen, listen to me, I know I shouldn't be involved but, do you think you should tell others about, you know, you two basically breaking up and then... I think they already suspect something? And I mean..."

"I don't know where I stand, Jimin, not now! Not now we've just slept together again? I, I mean I understand she's upset, she was crying and I know she wasn't thinking straight when... when she just begged me to... fucking hell she actually begged me... Jimin, I'm worried about her, I'm so worried... even if she keeps pushing me away and..." Jungkook stops looking at Jimin for the first time since he'd started talking, finding his feet more interesting, "... I love her... I can't just stop loving her? It's impossible! I can't give up when, I mean I'm almost certain she was going to say it to me too just before she left? She's just frightened!?"

Jimin smiles softly, "she loves you, that's why she's doing it Kook I know her, we all know her... I mean you obviously know her even more; she thinks by doing what she's doing, that she's I dunno protecting you and your career or something" Jimin shrugs.

"I don't want protecting I want her to love me! I want her to let me love her! I want us to be in love! Why is she our assistant?! Why do we have the stupid fucking rule that we all had to sign? Why can't I love her and work with her? How can the company stop me from being happy? They do know I'm not happy when Y/N isn't happy? Right? I'm not happy when I can see what she's trying to do by saving my career... hiding shit from the fans! Fans that are supposed to love me, well, if they love me they'd let me love Y/N! Jimin I hate to admit it but, if I had to, I'd throw it away tomorrow for her! Hell, I'd throw it away right now! This second!" Jungkook's eyes are full of a burning fire, telling Jimin that his best friend has never been more serious about anything.