112. Cuddles

Jungkook is so close to you as you both leave the company building via the car park entrance towards where your car is parked; you can feel his body heat he's that close and you turn your head a little to look at him, "are you sure you're okay? I can take you home if you want?"

"No, I... I don't want to go home..." he reaches the short distance for your hand and intertwines his fingers with yours, "... I... I'm just really tired and hungry"

You nod, "okay, if you're sure" you squeeze his hand and carry on walking to your car with him holding your hand; it's dangerous, anyone could be here in the car park and see you both, but you can't find it within yourself to care and Jungkook doesn't seem bothered either because he keeps hold of your hand until you reach your car.

Once you're in the car you start the engine quickly hoping to leave as fast as possible before anyone does actually see you with him and in your car, even though you could quite possibly just be dropping him off home. Reality is though, you're really not!

No, you're not.

As you enter the road and the night time traffic on the roads of Seoul towards your apartment you glance sideways momentarily at Jungkook who shuffles looking shy; "hey" you whisper dropping your hand to his thigh.

He smiles and leans his head on the window; you find yourself running your hand and fingertips up and down his thigh soothingly, reassuringly as you drive back to your apartment and Jungkook sleepily eyes the road in front of you staying quiet .

Just before you pull onto your road Jungkook grabs your hand and stops your fingers from tracing patterns on his leg; "thank you"

You turn to him before you drive into the car park at your apartment complex; "what for?"

"Everything, being you, letting me come home with you..." he whispers with a tiny smile. You smile back instantly.

"You don't have to thank me Kook" you smile and park up, both of you getting out the car and walking as close as humanly possible up to your apartment.

Once inside he grabs hold of you and just embraces you fully in a hug, "can't wait to just cuddle with you tonight" he breathes down your ear, his breath hitting your neck and causing shivers all over.

You tighten the hold on him whispering, "me either" when you both move apart and you're staring at each other, "... go sit down and I'll grab my phone and we'll order some food"

Jungkook smiles and wanders off into your living room area slumping onto your sofa and you grab up your phone and go join him, showing him the phone screen and choosing something to eat; you both eventually agree on a stir fry and order it.

You lean close on each other, playing with each other's fingers, and then that turns into kissing and then that moves on to the softest make out session you've ever had in your whole life! Kissing so gentle and tender and it's full of emotions and care; Jungkook runs his fingertips up and down your back and you run your hands softly up under his hoodie and onto his stomach causing him to make soft whimpers every so often into your mouth that you gladly swallow down before moaning yourself too. You kiss gently for what feels like hours with no words needed between you, but everything is too intimate and soft and emotionally filled to take it any further, plus Jungkook is tired and has a headache so you don't want to do anything more than cuddle with him, you're interrupted from your make out session by the take away arriving!

Both of you share the food, giggling over who gets the longest noodle, who has the most onions; "I loved that" Jungkook smiles as you put the empty take away cartons on the coffee table in front of you.