||• 𝟙𝟚. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙾𝚞𝚝 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

You don't have a clue where this is going or if this should be happening but choosing to ignore everything and enjoying the moment feels better than anything else.

"You want some more noodles?" Jungkook asks while he's already piling some onto your plate; you're both sat crossed legged on the floor of the gym with take out that you'd ordered and are eating, enjoying each other's company as the time slips by, surely everyone else has left for home by now. You don't want to admit it but somewhere in your mind it's reminding you that actually you've missed seeing him, you've missed this, and this shouldn't even be a thing! Can you miss something new?! "Yeah okay, looks like I'm having them either way" you giggle lightly as he finishes sharing out the noodles between you.

This is strange but it's nice; he seems more relaxed now but unfortunately as a good assistant you are going to have bring up the overworking out thing and make sure he doesn't do it again, however right now you don't want to break the happy hue that is drenching you both. Thankfully Jungkook breaks it for you, "I'm sorry Y/N.. I didn't mean to get angry earlier, will you forgive me?" His voice sounds full of regret but what's he sorry for? "You don't need to apologise for getting annoyed, I get annoyed at lots of things Jungkook, I just don't want to see you hurt yourself and the other members, your friends, they worry about you, you know that right?" you give him a sad sort of smile and he reaches out touching your hand, the sparks that fly through your fingers, dance across your skin it makes you feel euphoric and it shouldn't, you know full well it shouldn't and as much as you want to pull away from his touch, to salvage a situation that shouldn't be happening, you don't, you leave it right there; "please don't worry about me, I don't need you to worry about me, I won't do it again" the smile he gives you reassures you a little but you're not fully convinced. "You sure?" he stares at you, "yeah, just... okay let's not talk about it. This food is great by the way, I was so hungry" you giggle at his confession and he moves his hand back off of yours and similar to the last time, you note that you instantly miss his touch, but it's okay because he needed to let go, it shouldn't happen.

"You've done it now, don't accuse me" you smirk and he's glaring at you confused, "I've done what?" You smile, "you know what you've done Jungkook don't play innocent with me, changing the subject like I'll forget all about it, just.. keep to your word or else" you threaten him waving your finger playfully in the air in front of him. "Yes miss" he laughs and then you let it go. The conversation drifts from topic to topic, nothing too deep, no questions to breakdown walls or barriers. Nothing intimidating from either side, just normal stuff, until he asks you if you miss your old job; "miss it? Erm, is it bad if I say no? I mean, I kinda do, but I miss the people I worked with more than the job, I enjoy this job now" you smile realising to yourself how much of that is truth. "So you liked them better than us?" He laughs shoving a pile of noodles into his mouth, "what no you're twisting my words!" But then you're both giggling and any seriousness is forgotten, but within a minute you find yourself in a gaze, both yourself and Jungkook looking at each other, the distance between you both not very large, the space suddenly feels so small, he leans in closer and although you know you should move back, it feels too intimate, you stay there, "so you're saying you enjoy my company much more?" The way he whispers it at you holds so much more intimacy than it should but now you're just confused as to whether this is actually happening like you think or if you're imagining it. "I.. erh.. yeah I guess" the way you stutter should be embarrassing but the smile he gives you washes away any other thoughts, but then you realise what's happening and push back away from him a little putting space between you. "I see you've enjoyed your food, that means now you can go home and rest, no more work out, no nothing until tomorrow morning" he sighs out loudly and gives you a look, "I'm serious Jungkook, or I'll be after you!" Oh maybe you shouldn't have said that? "Really? Maybe I'll test the theory then!" He's so annoying! Annoyingly cute.

"I best get going and so had you, let me clear up in here" you say shuffling the empty takeaway cartons into each other and stuffing it all into the empty bag for the bin, "no, leave it I'll do it" he interjects tying to grab things off you, "Jungkook! You don't have to do everything you know, let's do it together" he nods, yes, and you clear away the food and the cartons making sure the gym looks untouched when you pick up your bags to leave, but as you get to the door you suddenly feel him tugging on your wrist, "Y/N? Wait.." you turn around slowly to face him and he suddenly out of nowhere pulls you into a hug, he wraps his arms around you, his weight crushing you gently, it's not something you should even admit to yourself but it feels amazing and he's warm and it feels protective, "Jungkook?" But he only pulls you closer to him, "thank you, thank you for everything you do, I'm sorry if I'm a pain in the ass I don't mean to be, I only want to be the best" his voice sounds off again like he's overthinking so you wrap you own arms around him, hugging him back tightly, "Jungkook, listen to me, don't apologise again and you are already the best at lots of things, but thank you" you both pull away from each other and stand in the doorway looking at each other, "you okay now?" You ask needing to hear him agree before you leave him, "yes, yeah I'm good thanks" you both leave the gym together and you part ways in the building, "goodnight Y/N" you smile, "goodnight Jungkook."