129. Brother

"Kook?" You glance quickly at Jungkook sat in the passenger seat at the side of you when the traffic light turns to red.

He seems distracted, coming back and looking slowly at you, "yeah?"

You reach out your hand and gently squeeze his knee; "you okay? You seem, quiet... are you worried?"

"No... no I'm okay, just... can't believe it's already nearly the end of the week..." his face looks disappointed and your heart jumps as you look away feeling the same and then carry on driving again like you felt nothing.

There's a moment of silence and then you break it, "it's okay, we've got another few days, we'll still be together back in Seoul..."

Jungkook never answers.

"Jungkook?"

He shifts in his seat, "sorry, I..." Jungkook reaches out and grabs for your hand which you gladly let him take.

"It's okay to be on edge Kook, it's okay... I, I don't have to go to your brothers place with you if you don't want me to? I can... I'll stay in a hotel after I drop you off, I'll..."

"No, I don't want you to stay in a hotel! I want you with me I just, I haven't seen my brother for ages and... I dunno... feels weird" Jungkook squeezes your hand a little tighter and you squeeze right back, he drops his head to the window and closing his eyes.

"It's going to be okay Kook, I'm here..." you keep hold of his hand and never let go, driving along the way to Jungkook's home town, not too much longer to go and after another ten minutes or so, you notice Jungkook's head leaning further into the window and slumping down to his chest. He'd fallen asleep; you love to see him fall asleep, to sleep peacefully looking like he has no troubles following him. As he shouldn't!

After an hour or so more, your car sails past the 'welcome' sign to Jungkook's home town of Busan; "Kook... babe?" You let go of his hand for the first time in a while to shake his thigh slowly and try to rouse him awake, when he stirs a little sitting up back into the centre of his seat, you lift your hand and stroke his hair, causing him to murmur softly, "we're in Busan... I... I don't know where to go now..." you say quietly.

"I'll direct us" he mumbles quietly.

After another twenty minutes or so Jungkook sits further up in his seat and points down the road coming up on your left; "it's down here, last apartment block on the street"

"Okay..."

You pull up the driveway to an underground car park and then slow down, "is it... can I park in here?"

"Yeah I, I told him I'd need a parking space so he gave me the code to get in" Jungkook reaches for his phone off the dash and finds the number reading it out to you as you pull up to the gate of the car park.

"This is very fancy..." you say looking at all the top end brand cars and all the parking space, "I'd love to live somewhere this lovely"

"You will..." Jungkook answers immediately but your mind quickly reminds you that your life will crash down around your feet if anyone finds out about you and Jungkook.

Losing your career and Jungkook in the process! Fear ripples under your skin momentarily.

"Yeah..." you murmur and pull into a space, then climbing out of the car with Jungkook.

You grab your bags from the car and then walk tentatively at the side of Jungkook up to the elevator; once inside the elevator there seems some sort of tension but you can't place it. Jungkook grabs for your hand causing you turn and look at him, he's smiling beautifully and then the door pings open and he drops your hand.