90. Japan - Morning Already

It felt like you'd only been asleep minutes, but yet the sunlight was streaming in through the hotel window where you'd not closed the curtains last night! You blink, squinting as the sunlight in the room almost pierces your retinas; "hmmm..." you groan, going to stretch your legs but realising instantly that Jungkook's legs are in fact tangled with your own, you turn on your side shifting in the hold Jungkook has on you, his arm slung over your waist, his face more or less in your hair until you turn over and see him. He's beautiful, you don't think there'll ever be a time where you think anything different, he's still asleep as you slowly drink in his image, staring at him in the sunlit hotel room.

You can't believe you've woken up to such beauty, he's so amazing and after last night, well, you're more than certain that things will have shifted again between you both.

"Kook?" You whisper not actually wanting to wake him but needing to do so all the same.

Today is going to be exhilarating for everyone and you already know that in a couple of hours the guys will be buzzing with nervous but excited energy; this is new for you though too, you've never experienced an awards show or more to the point, one of this much importance! If they win everything here and make a good impression when performing they will most definitely win more fans, gain more attention and more importantly could be seen by brands for advertising.

"Mmmm...." he groans rattling his legs around yours.

"Oh yeah..." you whisper with a smirk, "... I forgot how difficult you are to wake in a morning" you lay there smiling at him until he opens his eyes and stares right at you.

"Shut up" he blinks with a smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

You reach out shoving all the sleep messed hair out of his face, he's so, "... you're beautiful..." you breath letting your words and thoughts run away before any filtering.

You see his cheeks blush with a tint of pink and you giggle untangling your legs from his as he sighs; "what time is it?"

Grabbing at your phone on the bedside and staring at for a moment, "it's 7am"

Jungkook nods his head and then turns onto his back running his fingers through his hair, watching as you climb out of bed, but just before you escape the bed he grips at your wrist, "I... I wish we was here on holiday, I... we could just..."

You already know what he's thinking, you've thought the same thing yourself since the second you woke up; "I know..." you say quietly, sadly, "... but the show, it's going to be amazing, look how you guys have prepared for this..." you twist your hand in his grip and run a thumb over the back of his hand.

"Erm, yeah... so, do you have to go now? Already?" His eyes are wide as he gazes at you.

The thought that you're sat here next to him after, after everything that's now already happened between you, the thoughts of how you'd squirmed and fallen apart under his touch last night and you're in his tshirt, it's enough to spin your world ten times faster than it should be spinning, but there's something about the way he's looking at you that just makes you want more and more, "humm, yeah, I better go before..." you glance away from him and to the hotel room door, "... I can't risk... we can't risk being caught Jungkook, we can't, I'm sorry"

He smiles softly holding your hand in his, "don't be sorry, I know... I just wish it was different?"

"Me too"

You go to the bathroom, your heart fluttering violently under your ribs and see a tiny smile tugging on your mouth as your reflection stares back, "god he's so amazing" you whisper gripping at his over sized shirt, and pulling it over your head, it feels embarrassing getting dressed back into yesterday's clothes but you wasn't ready to do a sort of 'walk of shame' down a hotel corridor in Jungkook's tshirt when any one of the members could've swung their door open to find you dashing back to your room.

As you come out of the bathroom gripping his shirt ready to hand it back, he grabs you, arms immediately falling around your waist, "just look at the views, just two minute?" He smiles, his lips pressing at the side of your neck then he takes the tshirt from you, "I'll save that for you tonight"

Tonight? He already has something planned?

"Okay" you smile not actually pin pointing which comment you were referring to.

He walks you to the balcony and out onto it the cold air causing a shudder between you both but he presses closer to you from behind, "hmmm..." he purrs pressing a soft kiss to your neck, "... it's so nice"

"Wow, it really is" you breathe looking out over the city, but it's even nice when he's holding you close and kissing your neck!

Jungkook kisses and licks at your neck and you know he shouldn't be doing it, you know you've got to stop him, but just another moment of it while you grip at his hands on your waist.

"Kook?" You grown when he suddenly sucks a little hard on the delicate neck skin, reminding you it's not going to be good if he marks you.

He pulls away slowly, "sorry" then he presses a kiss to your temple, "you drive me crazy..." he whispers causing your heart to do a three sixty.

"I... I want you to but, I..."

"I get it, they'll ask I know... I don't want to put you in that position, plus..." he steps to the side of you to look right at you, "... they'll think you just went and found someone to mess around with, I don't want them imagining you with someone, I..."

You smile, "it's okay... I better get going"

He nods his head, yes, "yeah..."

As you both wander back into the hotel room and he shuts out the cold you grab your phone while he's shuffling into a tshirt and you walk to the door to leave, "can't wait until tonight" he whispers catching up with you and kissing you fast, you break away and run a hand down his chest over the baggy shirt he's thrown on.

"Is that my shirt?" You ask with a smile and he smirks.

"You smell nice..."