98. It was you?

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

Thankfully you made it back to your room without bumping into anyone else on the corridor, while you looked 'fucked out' as Jungkook put it so nicely; and truthfully when you checked your reflection upon entering your hotel room you found that, indeed, Jungkook was right! You dug your perfume out of the bottom of your suitcase and doused yourself in it, praying that you didn't smell of sex or Jungkook, as much as it would be lovely to smell of him, more relaxing for the plane ride home, you didn't think it'd be a great idea for any of the other guys to get a whiff of Jungkook's scent all over you?

At 11:53am precisely you stumbled out of your hotel room door dragging your suitcase and was met with Beom and his suitcase on the corridor; "glad you made it out here a little earlier, I didn't want to be the one telling you to hurry up as well as the guys" he laughs and you just smile shoving your hair from your face, slightly flustered that you are stood there after having quick, hot sex with Jungkook about 15 minutes ago.

"I'm the first as usual" Yoongi sighs dragging his suitcase behind him as he reaches you and Beom and you smile.

"Have you enjoyed Japan?" You ask happily, always liking a little conversation with Yoongi when he's alone, it's nice that the others don't always butt in and shove him out, he's often too quiet.

"Yeah I have actually, have you? Wasn't it the first time you came here?" His small smile made you feel a little more relaxed.

"Oh yeah, first time, oh gosh honestly I've loved it" you say excitedly, truthful in your statement that you've loved it; granted, you've loved it for more than the city itself but still.

Everyone else starts exiting their rooms at basically bang on 12pm and Beom just sighs trying to gather everyone together, you can't help but notice Jungkook is stood rather close to you, his arm brushing on your back as you listen to Beom tell you all about the airport and so on.

Your cheeks blush a little when just before you all start to trudge down the corridor, Jungkook brushes his fingers on your lower back and when you turn to look at him he just raises an eyebrow.

Thankfully the rest of the journey is uneventful; when you all get on the plane Jungkook is more or less asleep before the take off and you hear Jimin teasing him about why he would be so tired but Jungkook just huffs and goes to sleep anyway. You have an idea of why he's so tired but it's not like you can just be like, 'oh Jimin leave him alone, bless him, he's so tired because he fucked me good last night and then again this morning when we only had about 45 minutes before we checked out'

To be honest around 20 minutes into the journey you shut your own eyes allowing your tiredness to creep in and win.

The airport in Seoul was frantic, not so much busy and overwhelming just, a lot; there were quite a few fans and okay they were always respectful but back home the press were all over anything they could find and when you were leaving the airport and moving towards the cars all you could feel was how close Jungkook was to you and when you turned around he whispered a 'don't dash off' to you that sent your heart flipping and a pink hue to shade your cheeks.

"Guys you have all day now" Beom calls as everyone throws their stuff in the shared dorm, "... you still want to head out and do a bit of shopping? I called ahead for some back up so?" He smiles and you just find yourself hovering near the door of their dorm.

"I'll go with them Beom if you want to head home, if we have some security coming then..." you smile as he cuts you off.

"No Y/N don't be silly, I actually wanted to head to the shops with them myself anyway, you enjoy the day as you please"