||• 𝟛𝟝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

You slam your apartment door behind you and throw your things down next to the table and slump down on your sofa pressing your fingers in your eyes, "fuck what have I done?"

Your head's all messed up!

You hate yourself!

Everything you've done with Jungkook for the last week or two has surely made him, what? Dependant? Or needy?

Or...

God does he like you?

No he can't!

He can't!

He doesn't!

It's all in your head, this isn't real!

There's no way this is real!

"Shit!" You curse reaching into your pocket for your phone, god you'd promised to text him to let him know you're home.

No matter how much you need to distance yourself from him, you can't go back on a promise.

You quickly type out a short, 'I'm home safe, goodnight' and hastily press send.

It's surely not even one minute later and your phone is ringing at the end of the sofa where you'd just thrown it.

"Please no.." You whisper as you look at the caller display hoping it's not Jungkook.

"Of course it is!" You sigh and internally battle with whether you should pick up his call or not.

You spend a good few seconds just staring at the screen with his caller I.D flashing.

Maybe it'll stop?!

"Fuck, I'm gunna regret this" You mutter as you shut your eyes and then press accept.

"Hello?" You say shyly.

"Hey, I just... I wanted to apologise" his voice is quiet and whispering.

"Apologise?"

"Yeah..." he says extra quietly.

"Where are you?"

"Huh?"

"Where are you Jungkook?" You ask wondering why he's calling.

"At home, you just left me..." he's still whispering.

"Kook.." you breath not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry I... I shouldn't have asked you to stay, I know you can't and you shouldn't .. I, sorry Y/N"

"It's okay, it's forgotten I promise, get some rest Kook, we all need sleep, the jet lag can take a week to get over you know"

You hear him take a breath, "can I speak to you tomorrow?"

"Erm... yeah I guess, I'll see you tomorrow anyway. Goodnight"

"Night" he whispers and you disconnect the call.

"Fuck! Whyyyyyy!" You stand up and wander to the bathroom staring at yourself in the mirror, "what the hell are you doing Y/N?! Get a grip! You can't do this!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" You nearly scream at yourself.

Eventually after a few tears had escaped your eyes, out of fear? Anger? Emotions being hidden? Everything? You climb into the shower and just stand allowing the water to heat up and soak your skin.

You can't feel the tears in the shower stream!

But why are you crying?

Everything is getting too much!