51. Okay

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

You sigh grabbing your clipboard containing all the papers Sung Jin had delivered to you earlier that morning and make your way from your office to the chill out room to go through the papers and the show with the guys.

But now you're distracted again.

Again!

When are you not?

Because Jungkook just walked away from you before claiming he didn't want to talk about whatever you wanted to talk about and he didn't want to argue with you, so now you feel hurt and like you've hurt him, again!

"Hi guys" you say, hoping the fake happiness you put on your voice at least sounds a little cheery. You can't help but quickly scan the room and immediately you notice he's not there!

Damn you Jeon again!

But just as you were going to ask them if they'd seen him you hear the door go behind you and when you spin on your heels you see Jungkook walking through the door.

You give him a small shy smile and he gives you a smile right back, but his smile doesn't reach his eyes like normal and it's cold and closed off containing no emotion at all!

You can't say you're surprised, you push him away more often than not.

You watch as he sits himself down in the middle of Jimin and Jin and then you grab a chair and move into the middle of the room; sitting with one leg crossed over the other and the clipboard in your lap.

"We all ready to go thorough this?"

Everyone answers you with a quiet yes, everyone apart from Jungkook who remains silent.

You ignore it, for now.

But can't help but notice Jimin and Jin glance right at him when he doesn't answer you.

"So I've only had glance through these papers but what I'm basically getting from it is that you will be sitting through the whole awards ceremony and not just performing there, because you're up for some awards, but hey, it means you get to enjoy the night out too right and win?" You give a tiny giggle but it's met with half hearted faces and Jungkook never even moves.

"Okay anyway, so I just wanted to tell you the basics, the seating plan, the way it will run, the timings and things, okay?"

They all mumble an okay, again, everyone except Jungkook.

"So you guys will perform after Black Pink okay? But you won't see their performance because that's when you'll be getting ready for your stage, just before that there is a segment where they want to film each of your reactions to a silly advert they'll be playing so they can use it during an ad break and a promo thing for the show, so, apparently I have to ask you all to do a silly face for me and we can see if we all agree that's it's okay and then this bit is complete." You turn the page over and find the empty page staring back ready for you to make notes.

"Oh and, it's up to you guys to suggest what order you want to be featured in, so have a think, who's going to start it?"

You sit and wait while you see them all chatting between themselves but you can't help but notice Jungkook doesn't seem to be joining in even when Jin tries his hardest to get him involved.

"Jungkook?" You glare at him and he looks up at your voice, probably catching your tone in it.

You're annoyed.

When he just keeps staring at you, you speak again; "are you joining in or not? Do you have any ideas?"

"Not really... I'll just.. do whatever"