88 - Second Prenatal Check-Up

* * *

The next day, Daniel still felt a little withdrawn about Laotian's upcoming trip. Although he was happy yesterday and felt like he was okay with the Alpha leaving, now he didn't feel like he wanted that anymore. He wanted to slap himself for being too attached to his husband. His brain was saying he should be more understanding and distance himself so he won't be too dependent on him. But at the same time, his body and heart wanted to be close to the Alpha. He couldn't understand his own emotions anymore.

"Are you awake?" Laotian whispered, pressing his warmth against Daniel's back. They're currently on their bed as it was still early in the morning. Usually at this time Laotian wakes up to prepare for his work, but today is Daniel's second prenatal check-up. It was long ago marked that this day is his day off but due to his body clock, he still woke up earlier than he needed to.

"Hmmm," Daniel hummed as a reply, laying his palms over the Alpha's as it slid against his bare stomach.

"Still sleepy?" Laotian asked and kissed the Omega's nape, making Daniel moan softly feeling the warm lips against his skin.

"Laotian, how about I go with you?" Daniel suddenly suggested, not really thinking what it would cost later on. He shifted his position and now faced Laotian's dark brown eyes, he stared at the deep color and he knew instantly that the answer was no and the Alpha just had trouble declining while not hurting him in the process.

"I know. I know it's dangerous for me to travel that far. Never mind what I just said." Daniel took back his words, cowering against Laotian's chest.

"It breaks my heart to always say no to you, but this is for your own good." Laotian sighs, kissing Daniel's forehead. He then suddenly towered over him and forced Daniel to look into his eyes.

"You are dear to me. It pains me to see you downhearted, so for now, let me make you forget," Laotian said and before Daniel could say anything, his lips were covered by Laotian. Daniel was surprised but even though the kiss was too sudden, his lips and mouth still moved in accordance with his husband. He closed his eyes and felt how tender and loving the Alpha's kisses were. He felt so loved and treasured that he didn't realize when they separated, his tears were already flowing nonstop.

"I-I will miss you so much," Daniel squeaked between his sobs, clinging onto Laotian's arms, and hugged him as tight as he could. Laotian let him and waited until he calmed down, he was very patient and understanding. He knew Daniel's emotions had been so messed up during his pregnancy, and even if this was something permanent, he would just make sure Daniel would feel safe, happy, and comfortable with or without him.

"And I to you," Laotian replied with a cooing tone. They stayed in their position for about a minute before everything escalated between the two. They started kissing again, soft and muffled noises erupted inside the dim room.

"Ahh, Laotian," Daniel called between his moans when the Alpha's mouth settled over his dripping mound after their heated kiss. Two and a half weeks so far is the longest time since they've last done something like this. After what had happened at the hospital that day, Laotian had been very careful and didn't dare attempt again, so Daniel was surprised that they're doing this at this moment.

"You're so wet," Laotian commented, licking the side of his mouth. He loved that Daniel was so wet for him, but at the same time hated it because it made him want to shove his penis inside and just go crazy like he always does.

"B-Because... I missed you being inside me, I want you so badly," Daniel whined, frustrated because he knew it's not allowed.

"I miss being inside you as well," Laotian groaned in pain. He instantly regretted starting this. He thought he could resist but now he knew he couldn't and he's hurting so badly. He had never felt this kind of pain, it's more painful than being shot by a gun. At least with a gunshot wound, he could drink some painkillers and ignore it. This kind of pain he's feeling now is torture.