33- Meeting 1

* * *

"Don't be too late, okay?" Daniel reminded. He sounded like pouting as he pulled Laotian forward and kissed him whilst softly caresses his cheeks.

If it was not because the Alpha needed to go out to meet someone from his work despite being on leave, Daniel would not have agreed to let him go. The Alpha was supposed to leave earlier but Daniel wanted him to eat dinner at least so now Laotian's schedule was delayed by three hours, he didn't care though. As long as he could make Daniel happy.

"Hmm, I won't. I will be home quickly. Be good, okay?" Laotian assured as soon as their moisten lips separated regretfully. Recently, he had noticed Daniel being slightly clingy. Laotian already guessed it was because he was pregnant and his Omega pheromones messing with his personality.

Laotian chuckled internally thinking how this time his beloved wife's pregnancy was different from when he had been pregnant with Luangmin and Luangmie.

When Daniel was pregnant for the first time, he was more independent. He was okay being alone in the house, even when Laotian had unplanned meetings, Daniel wouldn't complain and simply lets him go. Now, aside from his moods being all over the place, Daniel was acting like a spoiled wife. But truthfully, Laotian couldn't deny that he liked it. He can't deny he approved Daniel being demanding.

"Okay I will, but I won't sleep until you arrive home," Daniel replied forming another pout on his pinkish lips. Laotian laughs at the sight and briefly pinched the Omega's plump cheeks.

"I just said be good. You have to sleep early. I will be home before you know it." Laotian cooed, his fingers comb Daniel's silky hair affectionately.

"Nope. I'll definitely wait for you." Daniel insisted shaking his head in disagreement. If the Alpha comes home late, he will be worried and by then he can't sleep so he will just have to wait for him. Seeing how Daniel was being insistent, Laotian leaned forward and kiss his disobedient forehead.

Meanwhile, while all of this was happening at the foyer. Tian Zi impatiently crossed his arms together looking at the two lovebirds whose physical intimacy with each other doesn't seem to end. Instead, he felt like their public display of affection had intensified recently.

The two had been standing at their spot for a supposed to be send-off session but it had been more than 15 minutes now and they still haven't ended. Tian Zi glanced at his watch and his brows raised realizing they are now late for more than three hours. Tian Zi wondered if Remi Long and Ethan Morris were now feeling impatient, but then again, they didn't actually have a choice but to wait.

"Okay now, be good." Laotian at last said leaning forward to give Daniel another kiss earning a soft whine as their tongues dance together briefly before they separated with Daniel having yet another pout.

"Hmmm, okay. Stay safe." In spite of his objection, Daniel replied obediently. His cheeks tinted with a soft pinkish color and his luscious lips became redder than before. Laotian was almost lured by it again but he held back this time as their bodies draw away from each other at last.

Daniel waved his hand goodbye watching the Alpha enter his service with Tian Zi. He only removed his eyes from the dark road when he was sure the car had disappeared. Finally, after 3 hours and 20 minutes. Mo Laotian and Mo Tian Zi left the estate in silence.

In the car, no words were exchanged between Mo Laotian and Mo Tian Zi. Even when 30 minutes gone by as they trailed the way to their destination. Each of them remained busy with their own thoughts. Mo Laotian was initially a man of few words while Tian Zi only talks when he wanted and needed to.

Additionally, Tian Zi was slightly reluctant to talk now after what he had witnessed earlier. He was still not used to it despite seeing the same event almost every day.