83 - Needs Bribing

* * *

Two weeks had passed after the family dinner and Laotian and Daniel had gone back to their usual routine. And like usual, Laotian was now sitting on his office chair silently signing all the papers that were left for him to have a final check. Although he had worked on some of his files during his leave, that was only 20 percent total of his actual job. That number even more decreased as the papers he needed to double-check and sign increased after his success more than a week ago. Board and business meetings were also lining up.

Mo Hanlu who Laotian trusted enough to help him with the workloads was still on his honeymoon phase and refused to go back to work so he had now an acting president assuming Mo Hanlu's works. Laotian figured it'll be a long time before that little brother of his will come back to work especially now that he and his wife were planning their second official wedding in a month so there had been a lot of preparation on his side.

And since he knew how much everybody had been waiting for this moment, he didn't bother asking Hanlu to come back for now.

Sighing, Laotian put to his left side the files that needed more revising. His employees are capable but he needed more things included on it so before he's confident enough to give it a pass. He's also sure his employees didn't expect an immediate yes from him. Continuing with his files, his personal mobile rings indicating there was a text message so without delay, he quickly halted from his work and took his phone. Aside from Daniel, no one actually texts him, and additionally, it was his personal mobile phone.

Laotian read the text message and a smile gently flashed on his lips. Daniel just reminded him to properly eat his lunch which he honestly forgot again. He was so into his papers that he forgot the time. He was never a lunch person and so he mostly forgets his lunch when he has files lining up but thankfully since he had gotten married, he has Daniel to always be reminding him about lunch.

*Dialing Phone Number*

[Hello? I'm going to have lunch now. What about you?] Standing from his chair after sitting on it since 8 am this morning, Laotian headed to his glass window and watched the beautiful scenery of the city.

"I almost forgot, thankfully you're here to remind me," Laotian replied. The peaceful smile never left his lips. Just talking to Daniel quickly brought color to his boring hours at work.

[Laotian, you stubborn man, I always remind you not to skip lunch! Are you purposely doing this?] Daniel chuckled; Laotian chuckled as well hearing Luangmin in the background.

"Maybe. Maybe not." He replied, making Daniel pout as he taught Luangmin how to use the spoon without messing up the food. Since Luangmin is already two and going to be a big brother soon, Daniel thought it would be the right time to teach the two years old how simple things are done. At two years old, Luangmin does still wet his crib even though he's already trained to go to the toilet when he feels like he wants to use it.

Unfortunately, when he is sleeping and dreaming he tends to forget all that and when he wakes up in the morning he's already wet his bed.

[Seriously, *laughs* And you still ask me why our son is so stubborn. That's definitely On you.] Daniel accused again, rubbing on Luangmin's hair as he ate messily but cutely.

"That I can argue, he inherited that from you, honey." Laotian chuckled; he refused to believe that he was the stubborn one because, for the past months, Daniel had been very stubborn and spoiled. It's not that Laotian didn't like that Daniel was being more demanding, stubborn, and spoiled, actually, he liked that Daniel was becoming more and more comfortable showing his true self to him but he won't deny that it's sometimes giving him a heart attack especially after knowing that the Omega was pregnant with twins.