59 - Not Just a Simple Companion

One Week Later.

"I'm amazed, Young Master Lan really has a talent for this. M-Meanwhile, P-President Mo, P-Please trust your horse, and also please don't slouch your back. It will be easier to ride it if you sit up straight. Additionally, please don't pull too hard on the reins, you'll hurt and scare your horse like that. Try being a bit gentler like Young Master Lan is doing, "

"I had enough! I want to unmount already. This is obviously not for me." Hanlu whined after being scolded so many times. Although he said he would teach Lan himself and said riding horses was easy but now, clearly he couldn't do it.

*Giggles* "Daddy, try a bit longer. It's really fun," Lan encouraged his father as he made his little pony walk around the ranch. Today, they especially went to a place where people could go to try horseback riding. Hanlu rented the whole place so no one could disturb them, he also hired the most capable horseback riding instructor in the country but it has only been less than an hour and it seems like Lan already learned the basics while he was still trying to keep his balance on top of the horse and had struggled to make the animal listen to his command.

The damn horse looks like it had no plan to listen to Hanlu anytime soon no matter how the Alpha tried.

"This is unfair. I demand a change of horse. Are you all playing with me?! Clearly, this isn't the best horse here." Hanlu complained and signaled someone to help him unmount the horse. When Hanlu finally managed to get off, he ignored the instructor's explanation and quickly ran towards his wife at the far corner cottage arranging their snacks for later.

"President, I am certain this is the best horse I have. I specially brought him here for the President to ride. You really just have to trust him and relax..." the instructor said defending his horse. The horse had won various awards, that is why he made sure to bring it here when he was suddenly asked yesterday to instruct for the Mo Family's Second Young Master.

Of course, he also had ulterior motives. He was hoping he could get the Alpha to invest in his business knowing that one of the Mos was interested in horseback riding. He was hoping that if people knew the Second Young Master Hanlu liked horseback riding, he would gain traffic in his chosen career.

Because even though he was branded as the best horseback rider instructor in the country, not that many people were in for the sport. Despite his students winning awards from bronze to gold prizes from various tournaments within the country and internationally not many people were in for the sport. Not many people were interested.

But now that he had this rare opportunity, he wished to make his dream come true. But it seems like he wouldn't be as successful again, seeing that the Alpha seemed upset that he couldn't ride the horse, unlike his son.

Looking at Hanlu's back, the instructor sighs knowing that his words didn't reach the Alpha. He instantly knew why the horse wasn't listening or to why Mo Hanlu couldn't properly listen to his instructions.

It was because the Alpha's attention wasn't on the horse or the fact that he wanted to learn. He constantly noticed the Alpha looking at his side where his companion was silently sitting minding his own business. The news about Mo Hanlu being engaged to Veronica Chime was widely spread across the country and of course, he knew about this too since it was all the talk in all social media and television for the past week but seeing the Alpha with a different person, an Omega at that, shocked him especially when they arrived earlier.

He knew things on social media and television weren't a hundred percent true but this time he believed it since they were talking about the Mo Family, the most formidable household in the country. Almost no news comes out about them and surely when there is something, it will be a hundred percent true. However, now that he's seeing a different partner, he quickly wondered what that actress Veronica Chime was doing? Clearly, Mo Hanlu wasn't going to marry her like she had been saying in her interviews.