154 - Our Little Princes

* * *

"Arrggg Laotian!" Laotian listened to Daniel's screams nervously. No matter how much he tried to calm himself down, each gasp he heard from his wife added tension to his already vigorously pounding chest. He couldn't help it. This will be his first time birthing his child because the last time, Daniel was in an accident and had to force Luangmin and Luangmie out in a hurry.

"You can do it, Honey. I'll be there soon," His right leg tapping on the floor with speed, Laotian tried to encourage Daniel and himself. It was obviously Daniel who was in clear pain at this moment but suddenly he felt like his gut was starting to hurt as well. Coupled with his dripping sweats despite his car being well air-conditioned and his pounding heart, Laotian didn't know what to feel anymore. He didn't expect he would feel this way when the day comes, he had never felt this way before. He's nervous, terrified, and excited at the same time that he could feel his stomach turn.

"Arrggg, oh God! This is too much..." Daniel cried from the other line, making Laotian feel even more nervous. He was aware that giving birth wasn't a joke but the way his beloved wife was screaming in pain, he regretted ever agreeing to do the natural birth. If he knew it would hurt Daniel this much, he should've just convinced the Omega to undergo another cesarean.

"Honey, please be strong. I love you. I love you so much. You're amazing. You're strong, I know you can do this. Please bear with it just a little more. I'll be by your side before you know it and we'll soon welcome our little princes together," Laotian said in the end, he had nothing else to say. Meanwhile, listening to the Alpha, Daniel nodded and tried to push again. His sweat dripped from his temple down to his neck.

"Sir, Second Young Master had prepared a safe and quicker path for us. I'll be speeding up towards the hospital," the driver suddenly interrupted. This was the time when Laotian realized three police cars were in front of their vehicle leading the way. He also noticed that as they drove, the cars were naturally shifting their lanes so their service would pass through without delay.

"Yes, please. My wife needs me," Laotian replied gratefully. He didn't care if he was exploiting his power, he was just relieved that he could be with Daniel quicker.

Meanwhile, Daniel continued to push his baby out while the doctor urged him saying she could already see the head. He could lightly feel someone occasionally wiping his forehead but he couldn't focus any longer due to the pain he was feeling that was making his head feel light. He could no longer see who or how many people were around him, what they were saying or doing. He had Ian holding Hanlu's cell phone against his ear but Daniel was not sure anymore what the Alpha was saying. The only one thing was running in his mind, he needs these babies out of him asap.

* * *

Outside of the delivery room, all members of the family couldn't help but pace back and forth. It had only been 10 minutes since Daniel and Ian were sent inside the delivery room but for those who were waiting, it felt like Eternity.

"Where is he right now?" Mo Chendong asked Tian Zi who was now tracking down Laotian's car.

"He's 8 kilometers away and moving towards here at a fast speed. I'm guessing he'll arrive in no time, 10 minutes tops," Tian Zi replied looking at the red dot representing Laotian's location on his mobile screen. Since he had secretly bugged everyone's cars and mobile devices, he could easily tell all members of the family's location through his phone as long as they're with their phones or using the car. His older brother would probably kill him if they knew but that's why only his father knew about this since he's too sharp for him to deceive.

"Good, he can't make Daniel wait any longer," Mo Chendong nodded. The emergency business trip was an urgent matter that needed to be fixed by either Laotian or Hanlu as the top shareholder of Mo Empire but since Hanlu had also just come back from Africa 4 days ago after working there for more than three months, they couldn't just ask the Alpha to go and leave again. Besides, Daniel's schedule was supposed to be in 2 weeks, no one anticipated it would be today instead. Thankfully, Laotian was already on his way back when Daniel was sent to the hospital.