123 - Want You to Feel Good

* * *

"U-uhmm Laotian, s-should we really be doing this right now?" Daniel stuttered, looking at where Laotian's naughty palm was touching. After their earlier confession, things suddenly escalated to their current situation. They were only making out but without noticing, Daniel's clothes suddenly turned undone. His round protruding belly was exposed and his pants were now halfway on his thighs. It's not that he didn't want to, it's just he wondered if the Alpha forgot that they aren't allowed to do such a thing. Additionally, he wondered how his husband wasn't in the slightest bit turned off seeing how huge his stomach was. In most cases, he believed men should have reacted like so.

"You told me last time to tell you if ever I wanted it. Now, I want it," Laotian said before fully pulling Daniel's pants and throwing them at the side. He knew full well that they aren't allowed to have sex and he was not planning to. He'll calm down with a little foreplay to satisfy his desires. Meanwhile, hearing Laotian's request, Daniel instantly remembered the day when he insisted that Laotian should tell him if ever he feels like doing it. That day he said those words out of desperation, he didn't think it would be used against him now.

"B-but we can't," Daniel reluctantly whined. Of course, he also wants to be lovey-dovey but he's also afraid if they can't hold back in the middle. Daniel looked at Laotian, the deep shade of red remained stubbornly as he watched the Alpha kiss his leg in such a gentle but seducing manner. How could he resist such a handsome face?

"Just a little bit should be fine," Laotian insisted. He looked at Daniel filled with desire. Ever since he had gotten married, he always found himself holding back because Daniel couldn't match up to his stamina despite being younger. Even when he tried to indulge himself, in the end, he still found himself holding back. Even now, he's still holding back but just for a little bit. He wanted to be selfish. He thought he had endured enough to deserve a little reward.

"B-But..." Daniel tried to refute however when he saw the Alpha's expression shifted into like a defeated puppy, he couldn't continue his words anymore. He really can't win against that handsome face.

"You don't want to be with me?" Laotian asked, his tone sounded depressed. If he had dog ears and tail, surely at this moment it would be drooping down in disappointment. Daniel can never say no when Laotian pulls off that kind of face.

"I-If you s-say it with that face... how can I say no?" Daniel whined that as soon as Laotian heard that, he quickly leaned down to kiss Daniel's stomach and later on his lips triumphantly. He was fully aware Daniel was weak against his pleading so occasionally he does shamelessly use it to his advantage.

"Don't worry. I'll treat you gently," Separating from the kiss with a victorious smirk, Laotian whispered his deep husky voice, giving Daniel no choice. He started showering Daniel with kisses gracing his sensitive neck, his pale arms, and shoulders, his growing breasts, his sweet belly button, his beautiful loins, soft and tender thighs, and finally his unsullied feet as if he worshipped every corner of his beloved's body.

Daniel felt the emotions Laotian had made him feel that it quickly made him so eager. He gazed at his husband with the same amount of desire as he found himself spread in front of his husband. He knew what was about to happen with the simple act. He felt a little shy but didn't complain when he felt Laotian's lips against his entrance. In fact, he was waiting for it since it has been a long time. If only it was allowed he would have begged Laotian to fuck him senselessly, alas they couldn't.

"Ahhhh," Daniel moaned, gripping on the sheets. Thankfully earlier before he came with Hanlu, since he was about to sleep, he finished washing his body so he shouldn't smell bad in the least. He didn't sweat that much at the hospital but he liked it to be clean when Laotian does it to him although the Alpha didn't care how he smelled and already told him before he didn't smell bad even if he didn't take a shower.