54 - Sudden Reunion

* * *

After witnessing all that, her father then told her. To Susan, while her twin brother struggled against their father's palms, "This is what Omegas deserve. They are all sluts. They'll just use you for money and in the end, they would leave you with nothing but useless children. Look at him. Look at this Omega. Disgusting, they're all disgusting enough to make my gut turn. This thing isn't my child; I should have thrown this thing away." Her father yelled while Susan trembled and couldn't utter a single word.

In the background, she could hear her twin brother crying in pain calling for daddy and her name but she couldn't move. She was so terrified witnessing all that and what could she do? She was just a child as well.

After that, the next day, she just found out that her twin had died. It happened all so fast that it traumatized her enough to make her go insane. It was not clear how he died but Susan blamed herself. Her twin died because of her, she couldn't bear the pain, guilt, and trauma.

While at the funeral, her father told him again, "Dry your tears. This is what Omegas deserve. You shouldn't blame this on yourself, however, if you do, remember to hate them. Loathe them with all your heart, and so you wouldn't feel the pain and guilt." Her father advised and Susan looked at him still in tears. There was no sign of remorse in his face making Susan tremble once again remembering what had happened.

"You should know, right? If something like this happens again?" her father added, indicating that he knew it was Susan who wanted to run away. Susan stared at his father in horror, trembling aggressively as she nodded.

"AHHHHH, AHHHH" Susan continued to scream and seconds later the remaining male nurse came to check what had happened. When he came to see his patient, Susan was trembling at the corner screaming hysterically as she held her head looking at an empty space in horror. As if she's looking at someone only she could see.

Approaching vigilantly, the nurse knew these kinds of reactions are a sign of trauma. Something must have happened to her patient that was enough to mess her mind, and now something must have triggered it.

"Madam? Are you okay?" the nurse called but as soon as her eyes landed on the nurse, the image of her father flashed on her mind. She trembled violently and later she peed on her pants.

Seeing this, the nurse decided to let her be, if he insisted to approach her, her mind would have definitely taken more damage. She might also still be unconscious now because she was supposed to be asleep for the next 30 minutes.

The nurse looked at Susan and the way Susan looked at him just now was totally off. No doubt she was hallucinating something that scared her terribly. Maybe a fictional monster or someone she knew that she was scared of. Furthermore, she peed on her pants. It is enough indication she was extremely horrified. It would have been good if he could inject his patient with another dosage of sedative but he can't because it has only been 30 minutes since the last time.

Additionally, with the way his patient's condition now, there was no way he could restrain her by himself. It's a given that mental patients are stronger even if they are females, even though the nurse had a larger built, he was positive things will only get worse if he approaches Susan Sullen.

The patient might feel the need to protect herself and attack him to death. He didn't want to deal with that so all he could do for now is to wait for her to calm down a little.

"She really should just stay in the institute; I'm not up for this." The nurse mumbled scratching on his head and went ahead to prepare the things he will need after his patient finally calms down.

Sighing as he stared at the still screaming woman, a sudden group of men barged into the room that looked like they came from the mental facility.

"Move. We have direct orders from the institute to take Susan Sullen back." One of the men said, causing the nurse to nod and let the men go through. There were quite a struggle and loud screams but in the end, they managed to take Susan with her arms fully restrained.