24- Too Difficult to Admit!?

* * *

Ian waved his hand towards Mo Chendong's leaving car. When the vehicle finally leaves his view, he heaves a huge sigh earning a little chuckle from Henry. Of course, Ian heard it so he faced the man with a frown but after Henry looked back with one of his eyebrows tilted up as if asking the Omega why he was even looking at him, Ian crossed his arms.

"A Neurologist and Paleoanthropologist huh!?" Ian spoke observing the well-groomed man, it's a mystery to him why a person like Henry who graduated with such a degree would accept a job as a butler. 

"Yes and I suppose you're Hanlu's runaway bride!?" Henry fired back. Henry is the same age as Mo Laotian. He used to juggle his time for study and work, which was mostly to accompany Hanlu and Laotian because they were close in age. It was safe to say he was a close friend to the two even though it's been almost 13 years since he last saw them. He had been busy with his studies in the UK and he didn't have time to play around and visit the country. 

And when he finally graduated he started working as a neurologist and paleoanthropologist in a pharmaceutical company. His work lies mainly on Omega Pheromones and finding a study to better understand its nature. And develop a drug that would help Omegas better in controlling their pheromones, better than the suppressant available now.

When he was offered to have this job, Henry took this opportunity to observe an Omega trying to defy the nature of the bond between Alpha and Omega. Coincidentally, he was in the country for three days now for a work trip and vacation when he was offered to be a butler and a doctor. Henry already used to be a butler so it was easy for him. 

Henry didn't want to be nosy but he was curious and amazed to learn that an Omega who had the opportunity to enter the Mo household refused the bond without considering the benefits he would get. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If it was with Mo Laotian, Henry would have understood the refusal but Mo Hanlu!? He just couldn't believe it.

"I'm not his bride." Ian hissed rolling his eyes. He then started walking to where Lan left leaving Henry laughing in amusement. 

Henry came from a family of domestic workers for the Mo household for three generations, people around him respected and admired Henry. Not because he worked for the Mo Family or because he hangs around wealthy kids his age in his younger years but because he himself was a talented and smart kid growing up. His looks also didn't fall behind Mo Laotian and Mo Hanlu, so although he wasn't wealthy, he grew up famous and surrounded by a number of males and females. From Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

When Ian showed no interest even in the slightest, Henry was amused. He now slightly understands why the Omega ran away from Hanlu.

"Okay, you're not. So what's your story!? Why run away from Hanlu when you've bonded?" Henry chatted, he leisurely sat on the couch after asking one of the maids to get young master Lan a change of clothes, a towel, and a robe.

"Can I not answer that!?" Ian replied watching his son with one of the female maids at the side pool. He was hesitating whether to call the little man back in the house or not since it's slightly sunny outside despite already being 2:30 pm. 

"Can I say no!?" Henry taunted playfully, he then stood up when the maid he asked earlier brought what he asked for. He walked towards Ian then handed him the things surprising the Omega.

"Oh! You don't have to get this, I brought his own and it's too hot at this time." Ian said, hesitantly accepting the clothes.

"It's okay, I'll put up the shed," Henry replied. He walked to the side, to the wall where there's a switch, he pressed it and then later on came out a shed covering the whole pool area. Lan, who saw the whole thing coming out, jumped in excitement as he ran towards his mother.