118- Mo Laotian's True Identity

Paypal for tips/donations: lesson101.lightnovels (@) gmail.com

* * *

"Rest for now, Darling. Diane will be here in a couple of minutes, Ian and Hanlu too," Laura assured, making Daniel nod, having no choice. Laura quickly helped Daniel to his bed thinking she had to quickly go and check on the kids.

"M-Mother, b-both of them will be fine right?" Daniel asked desperately, unable to shake off the image of Lan and Luangmin earlier. His tears continued to stream down despite how he prevented them from coming out. He was so worried, he was barely holding on to his senses. Being poisoned is a serious matter. He wanted to go and check on them but he knew he couldn't and he won't be stubborn about it.

"Of course, Darling. They'll be fine," Laura assured even though she wasn't sure. Lan and Luangmin are still children, Minmin especially is only two years old. Even though she doesn't want to think of something bad, she just couldn't help it. With that amount of poisoning to the point where they were vomiting blood, they'd be lucky if they escaped with only a body paralysis.

"I-I know I can't go there. P-Please take care of them, Mother," Hearing Laura's words even though he knew she might have just said that due to his condition as well, Daniel wiped the tears that escaped from his eyes. His heart pounded painfully and he badly wanted to bawl loudly but he needed to keep strong. He didn't want to just cry, he promised not to cry.

Meanwhile, as Laura nodded, the door to the room suddenly busted open and quickly walked in was Laotian slightly panting heavily. It was obvious he was in a panic as his eyes instantly locked on Daniel's. At the same time, even though not long ago he said he didn't want to see the Alpha, Daniel's suppressed tears suddenly burst out when he saw Laotian. He promised not to cry but seeing Laotian in front of him, he couldn't stop.

"L-Laotian," Daniel softly called between his cries, and instantly without saying anything, Laotian rushed towards his wife and hugged him. His expression showed he was terrified, worried, and angry at the same time.

When he decided to come and see Daniel earlier, his plan was just to take a peek at him. Since it was too early, he thought Daniel was still asleep but as soon as he was about to arrive at Daniel's room, he and Hanlu both saw Lan and Minmin being rushed out of the room while covered with blood. Their hearts pounded harshly at the scene that they rushed towards their sons and asked what had happened. Knowing what had happened, they followed the doctors to the ICU where they weren't allowed.

After waiting for a bit, he decided to go see Daniel while leaving Hanlu to wait for the treatment. He was worried for both Lan and Luangmin but he couldn't do anything now. God knows how furious he is right now, his blood is boiling uncontrollably that he's barely holding on. No one had ever made him so angry like this before that he desired nothing but his enemy's blood on his hand, he had been angry before especially when his daughter died but now he was even more furious as if his eyes were seeing blood. Thankfully as soon as he heard Daniel's familiar voice as he opened the door, his senses came back.

He didn't care anymore if in the end, Daniel chose to leave him after he told the truth, he'll come clean in front of him and if it would make Daniel distance himself from him then he would respect his decision.

"I'm sorry," Laotian whispered softly squeezing the Omega in his arms despite how his wound was aching. It was the least he could do at this moment. He couldn't say anything aside from 'I'm sorry'. It pains him to see Daniel in so much pain and even more so when he knew he was the reason why this was happening. He hated that he was the cause of this pain, he could have done so much better but he was useless. He still lacks power. He still lacks the capability to make Daniel happy.