71 - Soothe the Wife

WARNING! Horny Daniel up Ahead! Don't Say I Didn't Warn You!

* * *

"Come on, let's do some walks before we can head over to bathe together," Laotian urged again, pinching on his wife's puffing cheeks.

"I want to cuddle," Daniel demanded with a defiant pout but he stood up with the help of Laotian. Laotian only chuckled listening to his adorable wife.

"Hmmm, we can later," Laotian said, walking side by side with Daniel. They were about to pass the bed when Daniel stopped walking.

"You promise? I want to cuddle and be lovey-dovey," Daniel asked and demanded, Laotian sighed at first but then he leaned forward to Daniel to peck on his lips again. "Hmmm, I'll spoil you lots today since I left you alone yesterday," Laotian replied, feeling defeated. From the very beginning Laotian has never been able to truly deny Daniel this much and especially when his Omega starts to act spoiled, of course he would give in in the very end. He'll just have to add the extra effort to hold back.

He wouldn't care if he suffered as long as Daniel was happy.

"You promised so don't break it, okay Laotian?" Daniel pouted and said, his smooth and pinkish cheeks still puffing with air like a little hamster stuffing his cheeks with food. Again Laotian quickly found it adorable that he at once pinched Daniel's cheeks and then leaned down to claim those alluring pouting lips.

Fluttering his curly lashes at the kiss, Daniel happily smiled and wrapped his arms around his husband opening his mouth to deepen their kiss. He quickly let out his tongue as it danced in a rhythm along with his beloved husband. Their bodies swayed in a loving motion, tenderly, and sweetly.

When Daniel started whining later, feeling aroused, Laotian pulled away with a loud smack created by their separating lips as Daniel didn't want to let go. Laotian observed his wife and he immediately knew Daniel was somewhat different today. He was not the same Daniel who's usually shy and submissive. The day had just started and Daniel was acting spoiled, demanding, and aggressive. It's like the Omega was on his heat but not quite because the Omega was no doubt pregnant and pregnant Omegas' don't get heats.

Laotian observed Daniel more and he finally understood the answer. A sudden vibration radiated deep inside his chest loving the answer that he came up in his head but later he shook that thought away because it was dangerous.

"You should be good as well then and exercise properly," Laotian said, changing the topic.

"Okay," Daniel submissively replied with a blush. Just like what the Alpha was thinking, Daniel was definitely sexually frustrated and he just realized it now after their brief and heated kiss. For the past years since he married the Alpha, there was not a week-long that they didn't indulge themselves with each other.

Daniel already thought of it before, he used to worry about it but this was actually the first time he had experienced this. Because normally when Laotian goes on a business trip, he would quickly come back in three days' time so they have never been away from each other for a week-long.

Although with their situation now, they were still not really away from each other but the most crucial thing was that they are absolutely forbidden to do naughty stuff. Obviously, that took a toll on Daniel's body who was used to indulging in 'activity' almost every day.

Obliging silently at the Alpha's order, Daniel remained occupied by his thoughts that he didn't realize he finished walking around the room five times and they're already heading towards the bathroom, he was even already wearing his cute rubber slippers that had been helping him keep his balance in the bathroom all these time so he wouldn't slip for additional safety purposes.