61 - He's Mine (2)

* * *

Blood climbing up to his head, Ian raised his brow. The blue pigment on his irises intensified as he glared at the woman who dared to call him a prostitute. All his life, his hard work, and perseverance, he didn't do all those sacrifices just to be called a prostitute. It's not that he had a prejudice against prostitutes because people have different circumstances but he will never allow himself to be called one. He was once almost thrown towards that path but he worked hard to escape that and now he's proud of his own achievements.

He managed to bring himself out of poverty without the help of anyone. Even Hanlu, Hanlu had never aided him financially on his success. Ian earned every last bit of his money and career through sweat and blood. All of it was from his hard effort.

"If I'm a prostitute then what do I call you, bitch?" Ian sassed putting his hands at his sides. "Unlike you, my success in life came from my own hard work. You? What can you even do? Can you even do anything without Luu's money to back you up? Bitch please, you're already being so pathetic don't make yourself even lower than this," Ian added with his brow still tilted up looking at the actress up and down, scrutinizing her.

"And for your information, Luu is mine. He had always been mine. Our marriage is very much authentic. I could slap our marriage contract on your make-up filled bitch face so stop chasing my man like there aren't any left," Ian boasted confidently that if he could have a long hair now, he would have flicked it for effects. Meanwhile, Hanlu listened as a proud husband. He nodded his head in agreement as he crossed his arm against his puffing chest.

"Also, stop claiming that your baby is Hanlu's, only I can bear his child so back away bitch. I did it once and I can do it again," Ian stated at the heat of the moment causing Hanlu to be even happier and prouder. Of course, he wouldn't grace anyone with his seeds except for Ian; only his beloved wife can carry his children. Meanwhile, Ian didn't expect he would soon regret what he said.

Looking at the familiar blue-eyed furious Omega, Veronica was found speechless. Not because of what he said but because she finally understood what about her that Hanlu was interested in. She looked at the Omega's feature and couldn't help and compare it to her own.

If this Omega's blue pigment orbs and blond locks were the reason why he was picked then isn't this situation at her disadvantage? She was clearly just a substitute and all those other lovers. Looking at the marks on this blond Omega's body, Veronica was sure Mo Hanlu had been truly passionately with this one, this was not a lie because Mo Hanlu had never been that passionate as to leave his mark on someone. He never did it to her. Thinking about this Veronica's heart faltered, her already wavering confidence thinned.

As soon as her eyes properly lay on the Omega's features, the alarm bells rang on her ears. It was definitely not a good idea to be here today, or ever.

After her backer suddenly told her that she was of no use to them anymore, Veronica panicked; she couldn't help but think of her end that she had become desperate. She thought of running away but thought otherwise thinking of her career. If she ran away, she truly wouldn't be able to go back. Plus, how would she survive outside the entertainment industry? She didn't know anything aside from acting.

She only had three options now. One; she could continue the initial plot. She could still deceive the Mos and rush the wedding so she could be secured before she gets rid of the child and lives her life as a Mo. Two; was to run away never to show her face to the Mos ever again and just treat all of this as nothing but a bad dream, that way maybe she could still gain sympathy from the crowd deeming the Mos as the villain forcing her away from their prominent family. However, she could see a loophole. She was not that stupid enough to the Mos knowing now that she was alone in this.