85 - Away for a Month

* * *

"I feel bad for Minmin," Daniel suddenly said, remembering his son's tearful droopy eyes earlier when they left him in order to successfully go on their date. Daniel wondered why they shouldn't just talk about his painting matter in their room but Laotian said he also had something else to say and partly because the Alpha wanted to monopolize him tonight which quickly made him blush.

"He'll be okay," Laotian assured him since they dropped off the little guy at Hanlu's place, Luangmin should be fine. Hanlu has been slacking from his work so he should do babysitting in the least to compensate for his absence.

"Hmmm," Daniel nodded, still not sure. Although he knows that Hanlu and Ian will take good care of Luangmin, he still can't help but remember his crying earlier. Shaking off his thoughts, Daniel continued to walk with Laotian to their destination. They've just arrived at the Empire Hotel and they're now heading towards the restaurant for their dinner.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about for you to arrange this dinner date?" Daniel asked, trying to distract himself from thinking about his eldest son.

"That'll be for later after we talk about Joshua Bronson," Laotian replied, they finally arrived at their floor which had little to no people around. This restaurant was the grandest dining area among four restaurants in the hotel and it's more expensive than the others. This very hotel caters to the wealthiest of the wealthy but this specific restaurant will be even more exclusive to the elites that could afford it.

Laotian purposely made it so because demands from this specific class had been reoccurring. They wanted a place for themselves that only they can attain. It's a way to divide themselves from the crowd and so this place didn't have that many people in it but still profits more than the other restaurants in the Empire Hotel. Which was perfect for Daniel and Laotian now they needed privacy and are hiding the fact that Daniel was pregnant. Less crowds mean there is less issue, and they could still enjoy their date at its finest.

"Oh then, are you against it?" Daniel asked, cutely looking at the Alpha while fluttering his eyelashes. One attendant quickly assessed them at their table and even though the attendant expected that she was going to serve the Mo couple tonight, she was taken aback when she saw Daniel Mo with a bulging stomach and along with all the customers who the couple came across in the dining parlor. The two were constant visitors of the hotel and so many people who also repeated their patronage of this hotel and even employees were shocked at the revelation of Daniel Mo's second pregnancy.

Of course, amidst the current news broadcasts of Veronica Chime and Mo Hanlu's scandal, rumors about Daniel Mo getting pregnant again were a constant occurrence among social media discussions as well. The rumor talks about both Mo Laotian and Daniel Mo attending an invite-only art gallery and during the event reporters surrounded the two. Topic about an accident was also mentioned in these articles.

Regarding the specifics, no one could tell but one thing the rumor mentioned is, Daniel Mo was reported to be pregnant. But since none of the major Publishing and Entertainment Companies ever confirmed the news, not so many people believed or gave it too much attention.

However now, clearly, that rumor was true because they're all seeing Daniel Mo with a massive stomach.

"What do you think?" Laotian asks back as they finally sat next to each other, making Daniel pout cutely in reply. Laotian raised his hand dismissing the attendant first since he was still talking to Daniel and they weren't ready to order yet. The attendant nodded and left with a nod.

"Well, since you love me so much and people say you're my doting husband, then you should be letting me do what I want." Daniel pretended he was thinking at first and said all this without shame like a very spoiled wife. Laotian who listened only chuckled. Daniel was right, even if he didn't want Daniel to have contact with that man as he was dangerous in his eyes, Laotian would never stop Daniel from doing what he wants. All that Laotian could do is to protect his precious wife from the dark. Make sure everything is safe for him.