125 - I Was Never Mad

* * *

"Oh the kids ate it and they survived?" Jordan repeated what was relayed to him by his spy making him feel so frustrated. Why won't these Mos die? Do they truly have the devil's luck? Even children won't die despite being poisoned. That poison was very lethal. It's a new product in the black market that he managed to get his hands on through his connections.

Although it's easy to cure it, once a person has taken it, it should give that person great damage despite recovering. It's considered lethal because this newly created poison erases its own track. When a person dies from it, the traces of poison within the body disappear as if nothing happened and the autopsy would just come out as sudden internal bleeding combined with a heart attack. It's a perfect product to kill someone secretly but Lancel Mo and Mo Luangmin escaped that. How remarkable.

"They escape death by just temporarily losing their eyesight?" Jordan repeated again and he felt even more frustrated than he already was. He shifted from his position and was about to get off of his bed when he felt a man's arm around his torso, making him sigh.

"Continue to observe and report to me any details you will find," he said and soon hung up before he looked at Diego who was now also looking at him. He must have been worried that he would leave

"I'm not going anywhere, don't worry," Jordan quickly said and later laid next to the Alpha.

"By now, even though Mo Laotian is unconscious, the other two brothers might have already known our identities. But I don't believe they aren't attacking just because Mo Laotian is unconscious or because of Daniel Mo or the children. Mo Hanlu is still there, he's as crazy as his older brother and now we've attacked his son, if we don't carefully think of our plans, we will soon find ourselves in danger," Diego said. He finds it odd that even though they've attacked the Mo family's weakest members twice, there was still silence from the other side.

He can't help but feel alarmed. It's like they're waiting for the right timing. It's like the calm before the storm.

"Jordan, you're pregnant. We've been trying for 5 years, we've lost two already and I'm not planning to lose this one again. Please think about us, think about our growing family," Diego said, his tone was serious but also sounded as if begging. They finally managed to conceive again and with Jordan's age despite being an Omega, it's already difficult for him to conceive as he already had two miscarriages.

"I know. Isn't this why I'm rushing this up?" He understood what his husband was talking about that's why he's making bold moves before his stomach turns big. He had waited for so many years, he couldn't just give up. He wants to have this child but he also just can't give up his revenge for it.

"You can't rush this up. We don't have enough power and influence to destroy the Mo Empire, Jordan. We need more time even more so now that you're with a child. Are you willing to sacrifice our child for something we can't win? Why do you hate to Mos so much?" Diego argued. He wants to give Jordan whatever he wants but he needed the Omega to stay out of trouble for the time being. He needed Jordan to take better care of his health and avoid making the same mistake like before.

"I already told you my reason! I've waited so long for this," Jordan yelled in frustration. Before he married Diego Bronson, he already told him who he was and what he wanted so the Alpha shouldn't ask him again. "I've waited so long for this but I never said I was going to sacrifice our child. I know my body and I know my limit," Jordan exclaimed, quickly pacifying Diego, glad that Jordan was thinking of their child.

"Then whatever you are planning, let Livia do it. You don't need to do things yourself," Diego insisted, making Jordan sigh in defeat. He can't say the Alpha was wrong and he also knew that whatever Diego does or says, it was always for his own good. He appreciated it but sometimes he couldn't help but feel somewhat disappointed at himself. Before when he wasn't married to Diego, he couldn't rely on someone else because he knew he could only trust himself.