100 - School Activity (1)

* * *

"You mean Young Master Lan?" April asked. She had not seen Lancel Mo in person yet, even though she knew that the little kid might become her future boss.

"Yeah, Ian and Hanlu are away, but Lan has school activity so I wanted to attend it for him. I'm bringing Minmin this time, is that okay with you?" Daniel asked, resuming his previous work. He then quickly asked the maid assisting him to bring another lunch box for one more person, knowing that April was coming.

"Yeah, it's an honor to meet the future heirs of the association," April smiled. Although she knew that Ian Andrews is a famous police enforcer, that didn't make her think that Lancel Mo will not inherit the association, much more so the case for Mo Luangmin.

"Association? You mean the Mo Empire?" Daniel asked, still busy with preparing. He wanted everything to be perfect since he wanted to feed Lan and Luangmin the most delicious lunch during the school activity to replenish their energy, thinking the two might play too much.

"Hah... ahh yeah... the Mo Empire. It's an honor to be able to take care of them at this age," April replied and decided to help Daniel so they could finish quicker.

"So? What work do you usually do for Father? He must have been exploiting you too much because he asked you to babysit an adult person like me," Daniel asked, giggling before they finally finished everything.

"Oh you know, just some fun stuff. I'm more like an on the field kind of employee, so going out like this is part of my job," April replied casually,  shrugging her shoulder, making Daniel stare at her in confusion at first but later deciding to buy into it. Maybe she's in sales?

Daniel chuckled. "Okay, I'm glad that you're not being forced to do this. Anyway, I'll just go get my camera then check on Minmin if he's ready and we can go," Daniel said before he quickly left to fetch Luangmin. When he reached his son's room and saw that the nanny already dressed the little boy in a cute and simple casual outfit to match the school event, Daniel smiled and quickly praised his son.

"Minmin, you're so handsome, just like your Daddy," Daniel complimented, nearing his son so he could squeeze his chubby cheeks and mess with his already combed hair.

"Did you already thank Nanny?" Daniel asked, seeing that his son was a little flattered being called handsome since he does know what it means somehow.

"Thwank you, Nanny," Luangmin said shyly while hugging Daniel's legs. The nanny smiled nodding at Luangmin as she found it cute. It was an honor for her to take care of such an adorable and well-behaved child. She wished she could take care of the young master longer.

After that, Daniel, Luangmin, and April were finally ready to go. Of course, not until after April cooed all over Minmin, since this was the first time she had seen him in person. According to her, she had never seen such an adorable child, alive and breathing on Earth and now in front of her.

When she first saw Daniel, it was no secret that she was mesmerized by his beauty, so it was not surprising that his son would look like a fictional doll that's too pretty to even be alive, especially when the father was Mo Laotian. The man was literally a sex god! She grew up looking up to him and Mo Hanlu, so April knew how good looking they are in person as well.

"Awww, can I hold him?" April offered, her eyes turning into stars as she bent her knees to look at Luangmin. Unfortunately, Luangmin quickly hid behind Daniel and shook his head, understanding April's request to hold him.

"It'll be difficult," Daniel laughed, feeling proud at his son's ability to capture everyone's heart. He was well aware that Luangmin is a cute baby already but that doesn't mean he would be less proud every time someone said Luangmin is adorable and handsome. As his mother, he'll always be proud of him.