81 - Reunion

* * *

As the night came, the first group of visitors who arrived was William's family, and shortly after was Franco's. William congratulated Daniel and Laotian and later they went inside to greet everybody else. And since William's little girls had grown a little bigger, they weren't as shy as they were before that as soon as they saw Lancel Mo, both sisters started having a crush on the young man.

They were both quick to surround Lan who was kind enough to assist Luangmin all this time like a big brother to his little cousin.

All the adults found it cute but of course, little Lan had a different opinion, he had always been surrounded by girls at his school causing some of the boys to hate him and sometimes bullied him. So every time a girl or an Omega started getting close to him, the young man preferred not to get too close. This is the same with the two girls, he didn't like the two sisters fighting over him so whenever they started flocking over him, he would excuse himself politely using Luangmin as a scapegoat. It was rather cute so the elders enjoyed listening as the children interacted with each other.

On the other hand, when Franco and his wife arrived, Daniel especially was surprised to discover that—that macho Omega he once knew had now disappeared. Aidan, who Daniel remembered as a macho Omega had now become considerably smaller and his stomach was obviously the same size as his...

Bulging with a baby!

"Oh, My God!" Daniel gasped looking at his fellow pregnant Omega. Aidan was still very charming and handsome but his muscles disappeared and now had gentler and more feminine features.

"Yeah, couldn't help it." Aidan scratches the back of his head and with a blush, he greets the host of the gathering.

It was Mo Luangmin's 2nd birthday since the last time they saw each other so it's definitely a surprise that Daniel is now seeing this huge difference in his body. Also, Franco and Aidan purposely hid his pregnancy because they were always in a dangerous situation. They never know when an enemy would strike so revealing that Aidan is pregnant was basically giving their enemies a treat.

"Long time no see. I see we both have babies coming." Franco commented and greeted Daniel and Laotian as well. Daniel replied and nodded back but his eyes were still on Aidan. He still couldn't believe all those beautiful and bulky muscles vanished just because the Omega had gotten pregnant, he felt bad because he knew how difficult it was for an Omega to build muscles and now it was gone just like that.

"Hey beautiful, don't worry. I can grow my muscles back when this monster's out." Aidan chuckled, holding on his stomach and flashed a charming smile towards Daniel.

"W-When?" Daniel stuttered and neared Aidan. Unlike last time when Laotian absolutely disliked Daniel getting close with the macho Omega, now he allowed it because the Omega didn't look like he would be stealing Daniel from him anymore.

"I was already 9 weeks pregnant at Minmin's birthday, Franco and I just decided to hide it for a little bit longer until this happened."

Aidan replied playfully pointing at himself. He didn't actually think he would revert back to his natural appearance but he also couldn't deny that he liked not being able to be mentally obligate himself to exercise 7 times a week just to maintain his features. Since it was a lot more difficult for an Omega to build muscles because that's not how they're naturally built, Aidan had to put more effort into making those muscles but now he wasn't obligated to do that anymore, he had been very lazy for the past few months that all the muscles he had built for years had now shrunk.

"What? So you're in your third trimester already?" Daniel exclaimed, still he couldn't believe it but he was extremely happy for both Franco and Aidan.