39- Knew all Along?

* * *

The blanket he was using to cover his body fell into the carpeted floor as Ian indulged himself in the kiss. He believed Hanlu wholeheartedly that if the Alpha was lying to him, he might probably murder him for continually hurting him like it was nothing.

"Even if with condoms, I'm upset that you slept with someone else," Ian mentioned after they briefly separated. He clings onto Hanlu as if he would fall on his knees if he didn't.

"I'm sorry. I have no excuse." Hanlu replied before continuing their kiss. This time they kissed for a long time. They were so into it that both of them started feeling hot. Slowly, Ian felt Hanlu's arousal against his stomach.

Finally separating again from the kiss both with labored breaths, Ian leaned towards Hanlu's bare chest. "Even though we did it so much..." Ian mentioned, his hand moved to grasp its length.

"This thing malfunctions when it comes to you," Hanlu replied playfully, he was not planning to have sex again after they've done it so many times but he can't help feeling aroused when they were kissing and both naked ready to get on onto it.

"It's so big," Ian commented chewing on his lips, his eyes already dazed as he felt himself twitch in arousal as well. He suddenly started emitting pheromones again catching Hanlu off guard. Hanlu cursed internally before he hastily pushed Ian to the nearest wall. There were not many words exchanged between the two when Hanlu lifted one of Ian's legs and plunged his length with ease.

Since Ian was still soft and wet from their previous activity, the process went smoothly. Groaning in delight as he once again stretched Ian's narrow channel, Hanlu lifted Ian on his arm and pushed him against the wall.

"You know full well what your scent does to me," Hanlu growls thrusting with force.

"I-I can't control it... Ahhh hmmm," Ian whined loving the feeling of his man inside him once again. Even though they've done it so many times already, it still felt so good that it instantly made his mind feel light. Normally, he had better control over his pheromones because he didn't want to attract unwanted attention from other Alphas.

But sometimes when his heat was nearing, his pheromones would slip now and then that's why he takes suppressant even though he wasn't in his heat just to make sure.

"I-I might... I might be getting my heat soon."

"Dammit! Does that mean that if I didn't find you sooner you'll be in heat with that bastard around!??" Hanlu roared realizing the fact. His movements halted to watch how Ian would react to his question. Seeing that Ian was silent, he silently thanked Tian Zi for taking action ahead of time. He didn't know what he would do if something happened between Henry and Ian, aside from killing Henry. He might hate both his parents for separating Ian from him.

"Seriously?!!" Hanlu gasped in shock.

"L-Let's talk later...j-just please keep moving," Ian whined as he demanded, he tried to move his waist but he only got little to none penetration and he hated it. Hearing Ian's plea, Hanlu began to plunge in agreeing with his lover's request.

After indulging themselves for another hour, Hanlu and Ian finally felt sated and settled themselves on the bed after having one last sex when they had just finished in the shower room. Ian dropped on top of Hanlu panting in pure bliss. His body spasms feeling Hanlu's seeds pouring inside him for who knew how many times already.

"So you weren't the father of her baby?!" After resting for a couple of minutes, Ian sat up from his laying position to question Hanlu. Now that his mind was calm, body and spirit sated, and all information sunk in, Ian had many questions on his mind.