19 - Make Him Suffer!

* * *

11:15 am, a massive private jet plane landed in the city's international airport and later on gets off was Mo Hanlu. He didn't waste time and gets on in a heavily tainted Bugatti SUV car and heads off away from the airport unnoticed to the public eye.

Hanlu dialed Ian's number nonstopped ever since he landed but his call never once connected that he started getting worried. He taps on his thigh feeling impatient and been constantly ordering the driver to drive a little quicker to the Omega's workplace.

Mo Hanlu was still calling Ian when they finally arrived. He waited a couple of minutes inside the car and viewed the building hoping he would catch Ian randomly walking outside, maybe going out for an early lunch break or just a simple 15 minutes break but in vain, no Ian Andrews came out of the building.

Hanlu heaves a heavy sigh and at last decided to come out of his car, he quickly he fixed his hair and suit before stepping out of his vehicle. He never really goes to Ian's workplace without a valid reason that's relevant to the Omega's position because Ian  absolutely forbids it.

Ian used to say he didn't want people to know he was having sexual relationship with someone like Mo Hanlu and be branded as one of the Alpha's many pets. Ian also wanted to avoid having an issue in his work, he doesn't want people to say or think that he had achieved his position because he was sleeping with the Alpha and not by hard work.

Walking monotonously towards the building, Hanlu was eyed by the  police officers or public servants of the building until one of them quickly informed the Chief Officer of the Alpha's presence who instantly went ahead and greeted the Alpha.

" President Mo, a pleasure to see you visit us today. May I asked what we can do for you? " The Chief Officer asked following Hanlu as the Alpha walked straight to where Ian's office was without being stopped by anyone. Hanlu didn't reply, he was disappointed to see Ian was not in his office when he arrived with the door closed and unable to open it.

" Andrews? Inspector Andrews, where can I find him? " Hanlu asked finally facing the man following him.

" Oh, do you need him for something?. He emailed me his resignation letter this morning but he was one of the best---" The Chief officer informed but he didn't quite finish his words when Hanlu started pacing again. When he heard the words 'resignation letter', his heart started pounding. He was afraid something like this would happen but he doubted himself and thought Ian wouldn't do such a thing simply because of the news.

The Omega was better that than, he should know entertainment news are half true and sometimes completely false.

Hanlu believe they would only have slight misunderstanding, fight for a couple of days or months like they always do and after that, they would get back together again. Ian would forgive him like always.

" President  Mo, if you had an urgent job you want Andrews to do then the other inspectors can do it for you instead. All inspector Andrews previews cases are now past down to inspector Miller and Hobbs. If you want I can urgently summon one of them now and..." The Chief Officer continued to say but his words once again halted when Mo Hanlu didn't paid him any attention and just walked straight out of the building into his car and left.

The Chief Officer was dumbfounded, he couldn't believe that just happened as he watches the expensive car drive away as if the Alpha was never there.

It was a well-known fact that Mo Hanlu was an easy-going person. He was easy to get along with, easy to please and very accommodating unlike his older brother but in this instance, the Mo Hanlu that visited them today was nowhere near to that description.