116 - Enemy Visits

* * *

"I'm fine Grandfather, you don't need to come back. It'll be bad for your health if you travel this far again when you already did a month ago," Daniel replied to Elder Sullen's concerned words. When he heard that Daniel was hospitalized again, he wanted to rush back but since he wasn't advised to do such activity, John stopped the elder, and instead, they're now in a video call just to see how Daniel was doing.

Elder Sullen was a little relieved that Daniel was looking fine with him having his morning exercise at the hospital's garden with George and Ronald Ronner assisting him.

"Are you absolutely really fine, boy? What about the twins and Minmin?" Elder Sullen asked, still worried.

"Father, Daniel and the twins are out of danger. Also, Minmin and Lan are safe and sound," George replied this time, assuring his father.

"That's good but I still can't shake off what I'm feeling. Boy, why don't you live with your father or uncle, for the time being, bring Minmin with you? I feel like being with your husband isn't doing you any good,"

"Father, I as much as I want to bring Daniel and Minmin with me but you know I live alone. I hate to admit but I can't fully take care of him," George replied again. It's not that he didn't want to live with Daniel. Actually, it's the opposite, he wanted to be with Daniel as much as he could but knowing that Daniel is in a sensitive time of his life with his pregnancy, he had to decline. He couldn't even cook a proper meal for himself yet much more take care of a pregnant Omega and a little boy. He might do Daniel more harm. He could hire someone to take care of Daniel but he doubted the Omega would want that. Daniel was so much like his father after all.

"I can't personally take care of Daniel and Luangmin but I can hire the best caregivers in the country to care for Daniel during his pregnancy," Ronald Ronner said, actually that's what he was thinking from the beginning. It might be difficult to hide his illness with Daniel living with him but he promised he would support Daniel as much as he could.

"That's okay, Uncle. Laotian won't do me harm. It's actually the opposite," Daniel said with a smile. Although he didn't want to see Laotian for the time being, that doesn't mean he wouldn't acknowledge the things he had done for him all this time. Laotian had always been very protective of him but if what he's thinking about the Alpha's identity was true then, it's no use being careful because enemies will definitely find ways to get revenge.

"What about the Lopez? Why don't you go and live with them for the time being? The city's filled with toxins, it would be much better for your health if you breathe in fresh air," Ignoring what Daniel had told Laotian, Elder Sullen then suggested. Armand and Diane Lopez live in the province nearest to the city, there are not so many people and cars there so Elder Sullen thought it would be much better for Daniel and Minmin. Because he knew that although what Daniel had said about Laotian was true, he does not believe that Daniel and Minmin will not be harmed again. Not by the Alpha's hands but by the hands of his enemies.

Elder Sullen had been friends with Mo Chendong because his late wife was acquainted with him and of course, being friends for so long, he also knew what the Mo's are capable of. Mo Chendong was initially a dangerous man, he's affiliated with the underground Mafia organization and so Elder Mo also knew that the man's children will inherit his legacy.

Truthfully, Elder Sullen was only okay with Daniella or his three other grandsons to marry into the Mo family since they are all Alphas but that didn't work. When his friend took interest in Daniel, he declined with an excuse that Daniel was too young but that wasn't actually the case since if it was the age, then he shouldn't have let Daniella go on a blind date with Mo Laotian.