73 - Deserves to Know

* * *

"Please give our peaceful lives back." Ian looked at Hanlu proudly as he said this, the loud gasps from the crowd in front of them didn't bother Ian as he kept drowning in his husband's deep brown orbs.

"I love you so much. I know I hurt you more than a hundred or a thousand times even, I have no excuse however I am asking you again for your forgiveness. And along with this is a promise that I will never break your heart again, everyone here will be your witness. If I ever dare to cheat on you, I'll give you my permission to cut my manhood and run away with our children and my wealth." Hanlu chuckled remembering that time when Ian threatened to cut off his manhood.

"I would do anything, give you everything, cherish you, and love you and our future children. Ian Andrews Mo, just don't ever leave me. I would kneel here if you want me to, just tell me and I would do it." Hanlu said this with the microphone on, making Ian blush. Hanlu leaned forward wrapping his arms around Ian, suddenly there were only the two of them in the room. Ian nodded with a soft smile as they kissed on screen.

The flashing of cameras and people making urgent phone calls continued to emanate in the room but Ian and Hanlu remained kissing. Lan in the background happily clapped his hands for his parents. When Hanlu and Ian separated, the crowd was still going crazy

"I hope my relationship with the person in the picture is now clear. Regarding Miss Chime, the person who will come forward next will answer your entire questions. And about the company, our current acting CEO will come afterward and answer all of your burning questions. That's all from me today. Please excuse us." Hanlu said and quickly excused himself. He ignored how the people at the front complained about his immediate leave from the conference. But Hanlu didn't care, he was not like how he used to be anymore.

From now on everything he says can possibly cause harm to his small family. He was not a single bachelor anymore and he was striving to be the man that would fit best on Ian's preference. Although he knew Ian would love him anyway no matter what, he still wanted to change for the better.

Lifting Lan on his arm, Hanlu and Ian left together to the back with a few men guarding them.

And as they left, a man in formal attire came forward to the podium. No one had noticed him yet as the people in the front were focused on Mo Hanlu and his wife's leaving backs. The blue pigment in his eyes intensified as he stared at the crowd. Honestly, today he was extremely nervous that his hands were shaking. He was supposed to be dead but here he was revealing himself.

Suddenly, a document projected on the white background at the far back for everyone to see and notice it. Finally, the crowd's attention was directed to the image. When he noticed that he had now caught almost everyone's attention, he briefly cleared his throat.

"Good Morning everyone, I'm Ethan Morris...and I am the father of the actress Veronica Chime's baby," Ethan introduced himself and it was enough for everyone to finally focus on him after looking at the copy of the medical results projected on the white background.

* * *

Everyone in the room listened to Mo Hanlu on the TV and later everyone gasped at his sudden announcement. The Sullens and Lopez being because they initially didn't know that the baby Veronica Chime was carrying was not Mo Hanlu's and the Mos were hearing the word wife from Hanlu and the kiss they did on screen. Daniel and Laura also didn't fail to notice the couple were both wearing a ring on their ring fingers so they doubt that Hanlu was calling Ian his wife because he just wanted to but actually because they were truly already married and now a happy married couple.

"Laotian, Hanlu, and Ian had secretly gotten married," Daniel mentioned excitedly. He was actually hoping Hanlu would marry Ian so Veronica would not have a chance to enter the family but he was worried Ian wouldn't forgive Hanlu so he doubted it would happen but now they actually married themselves on their own.