80 - I Want a Baby Too

* * *

The attendants at Mo Laotian's private Estate started getting busy at around 10 am in preparation for tonight's dinner celebration for Daniel's fast recovery. The official event was supposed to start at 7 pm in the evening but the guests started appearing at around 9 am so even out of the plan they're all now gathered at the garden just chatting. There were a few people missing but that's okay, they weren't expecting guests at this time of the day.

Now, they just finished having lunch and all they have to do is wait for the night to come and the other guests that were invited.

"So, do we have a gender yet?" Hanlu asked rather excited looking at Daniel's bulging stomach. He was hoping the twins would be a set of girls but a girl and a boy would have been good too. There have been so many men born in their family already so girls would have been cute. Of course, he also hopes Ian and him would get a baby girl too.

"No, that'll be in the next few weeks when I go back for a check-up." Daniel halted from his snack and answered. When Hanlu heard that he was a little disappointed but nodded anyway before he shifted his gaze on his wife at his side, he didn't say anything as he was thinking but that quickly made Ian frown listening to his question to Daniel earlier.

"What?!" Ian exclaimed with a blush.

"Hmmm, Nothing... I was just looking," Hanlu defended, he quickly motioned his palms in a soothing way against Ian's thighs. He actually wanted to say that he wanted a baby of their own too but he also thought that he shouldn't pressure Ian, surely his beloved would one day be ready to bear another child.

"Oh, what about you Ian? Are you two planning to have another baby?" Daniel mentioned looking at the two causing Hanlu's heart to skip a beat. 'Nice brother-in-law,' Hanlu thought. Even though he already knew what Ian's answer will be, he still wants to listen to it hoping that the Omega has changed his mind.

"Ha? Ahh... H-Hanlu and I aren't planning to have another one yet. M-maybe a few years from now," Ian answered awkwardly, he still hasn't come clean to Hanlu that he really didn't want to have another child. He will try to prepare himself but he can't promise that he'll be as brave one day. He does like children but he can't be pregnant again, he was afraid his anxiety would come back from when he got pregnant with Lan back then.

"Oh, that's a good plan. Don't just give in to Hanlu's demands." Daniel laughed. He knew how much Hanlu loves children and the way the Alpha had been holding onto Ian all these times and then he kept on asking about his baby, Daniel was sure Hanlu couldn't wait to be a father again.

"That's so mean brother-in-law! You really shouldn't stick around brother, you're slowly turning savage like he is," Hanlu complained, frowning towards Daniel and his Older Brother who were all this time just beside Daniel leaning back in a carefree way while holding the saucer plate for Daniel's snack.

"I've always been like this though, Laotian didn't influence me or anything." Daniel innocently defended. What he said was true, he was initially shy and timid but when he got close to people he tends to let loose as well as any other people.

"No, I don't believe it. Brother is definitely a bad influence on you." Hanlu insisted and narrowed his eyes towards Mo Laotian who until now was ignoring everyone aside from his wife. Since most people in the house are the elders, they were busy playing with the kids instead of chatting. Their occasional laughs would emanate in the room as they watch Lan and Luangmin run around the living room.

The previews subject of the hot topics could now relax being away from so many questions since earlier before lunch had even started. Their conversation earlier started off with Daniel's quick recovery and then later shifted to the recent scandal Hanlu was in. Questions regarding Veronica Chime and Ethan Morris, to the Mo Empire's success, and even Hanlu and Ian's second wedding were discussed earlier so now all that was cleared up except the wedding part. Hanlu and Ian especially can now finally relax. Thankfully, Lan and Luangmin were there to distract their grandparents.