2- Was it planned!?

* * *

" What's is this fuss about? No matter how huge this house is, I can still hear Mother's voice from my room. " Tian Zi complained after finally having enough of his mother's squealing voice.

The living room has a high ceiling which causes the loud voices to echo and conveniently, Tian Zi's room was the closest to the living room compared to his brothers whose rooms were at the far corners.

" Oh, Xiao Zi, come down here! Look your eldest brother will have another twin coming soon! " Laura Mo reported excitedly.

" WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!? " Tian Zi burst in surprise, the young Alpha immediately rushed down the stairs and stood right next to his eldest brother looking like his giving condolences which Laotian replied with his usual mundane expression.

" My condolences to your peace. " Tian Zi muttered and earned a slap on his head from his mother.

" Ouch! Mother what if I become stupid!? " Tian Zi whined like a spoiled brat rubbing his recently beaten head.

" I'd be glad if that happens, "

" hmmm, just you wait when I start my own company. I'll be more famous than eldest brother. " Tian Zi mumbled silently still rubbing his head then moved to whisper to Laotian again.

" Was it planned? " Tian Zi asked, his hand at the side of his mouth attempting to prevent Daniel from hearing his question.

" *sighs* It was---It wasn't " Laotian and Daniel said in chorus which caused the young Alpha to look at the two back and forth. Laotian was saying it was planned while Daniel said it wasn't planned, Tian Zi confusingly watches the couple unsure which one to believe.

Daniel and Laotian looked at each other then moved to answer Tian Zi again. " It wasn't---It was! " the couple repeated but this time they exchanged answers.

" Seriously! just come up with the same answer. " Tian Zi move away from the couple and rubbed his temples in frustration. He was never good at reading people so he doesn't know which was the true answer.

" It was planned. " Laotian finally answered. Daniel nodded in agreement. Tian Zi hearing this just rolled his eyes and stood up preparing to climb back to his room. Based on the couple's confusing answer, there is a high possibility that it was another unplanned baby.

Tian Zi already know his eldest brother's character, he would never plan to have another baby, especially when their eldest son was just 2 years old.

" Just call me if lunch is ready. " Tian Zi finally excused, not wanting to participate in the excitement. Mrs. Laura Mo just waved her hand shooing her own son and went back to appreciate the sonogram with her husband, Mo Chendong.

Seeing that his parents had busied themselves with the picture, Laotian also thought of escaping.

" Mother, can I take Daniel to rest for a bit. We were early at the hospital today. " Laotian excused, they indeed rushed to the hospital early in the morning. They even forgot to eat breakfast, their appetite suddenly faded when they discovered they're having another baby, twins.

" yeah sure, I'll take care of Minmin, Daniel needs more rest now that we know he's pregnant with two. " Mrs. Laura Mo agreed and attempted to pick Luangmin but the baby didn't want to let go of Daniel. It had been three days since he hasn't seen his mother so he'll obviously wouldn't want to separate so soon.

" It's okay mother, I'll take care of Minmin. " Daniel said helplessly looking at his son who's apparently now stuck to him.

" Okay, but you can't carry him for too long." Mrs. Laura Mo warned, She looked at Laotian as well as warning him to remind his wife.