68 - Mo Laotian, Cheating?! (1)

* * *

"I've never dreamed this day would come. Oh My Gosh, I am so excited." Daniel beamed. J Bronson smiled charmingly at the overjoyed Omega. Laura and Diane although they were slightly displeased at how Joshua Bronson had acted after he saw Daniel, they were both happy to see that Daniel was happy.

Meanwhile, as this was all happening, Mo Laotian arrived in hopes to see his beloved wife's smiles. He walked inside the room without knocking, he was carrying with him a take-out food from the restaurant he and Daniel last visited, and he was hoping to cheer Daniel up with it to compensate for his absence the whole morning. Alas, when he saw Daniel, he was indeed smiling but Laotian's expression frown in displeased knowing that he was not the reason why such happy smiles flashed on his Omega's lips.

Laotian froze looking at Daniel, the man's back facing him. His frozen state only lasted a quick second before Daniel noticed him. The Omega's eyes opened wide and then that sweet and precious smile that Laotian knew was meant for him appeared, pacifying him slightly from seeing the back of the man.

"Laotian!" Daniel called, Luangmin also noticed his father and he jumped excitedly, "Dada! Dada! Wewcome bwack!" Luangmin said attempting to stand by himself but in the end Daniel helped because the bed was unsteady for him to stand on. Laotian walked towards the bed still vigilant at the now standing man who greeted him with a professional smile.

"I bought your favorite," Laotian said ignoring J Bronson and leaned down to kiss Luangmin on the forehead and then Daniel on his lips. The kiss lasted more than a second before Laotian pulled away. Daniel blushed chewing on his lips, this was a natural greeting to them but knowing that his idol, J. Bronson, was in front of them, Daniel was embarrassed.

"L-Laotian, I have a visitor," Daniel cleared his throat stating the obvious. This time finally Laotian faced the man with his stern look. His expression was not amused at the other man's presence.

"T-this is Mr. Joshua Bronson. He's the artist that I was talking about last time. He hosted that art gallery we went into." Daniel introduced. Bronson extended his hands to shake Laotian's which he only stared at not reaching.

"So you're the lucky man who married such a beautiful and talented wife," Bronson said with his professional smile extending his hands to the Alpha in front of him but then his hands left hanging for a good five seconds before Mo Laotian decided to handshake him.

"Hmmm, I am indeed a very lucky man," Laotian with his dominant tone; oppressing air emanated around them as if they were having a silent battle between each other. Joshua Bronson is French, he doesn't know who Mo Laotian was and even if he did know, he was the type who would never back down especially when he had done nothing wrong.

Noticing the situation, Daniel felt the need to interrupt the two from having a staring contest. "Laotian, uhmm, Mr. Bronson visited me here when he heard there was an accident at his event; he's now here to wish me well. Also he offered a future collaboration..." Daniel said distracting Laotian, when Laotian heard the last part, he quickly softened and faced Daniel.

"But you are not fine," Laotian said softly sitting at the side of the bed to hug Daniel and Luangmin to show this man in front of them that Daniel was his and he should not even think of ever stealing the Omega from him. Or even think of getting close to him.

"It doesn't have to be now, I can wait. Of course, Mr. Daniel's health is more important," Bronson interrupted and once again Laotian just ignored him.

"Mr. Bronson is right, Laotian. I won't do it unless I'm healthy again. Until then, will you allow me? I really want this," Daniel begged with his bunny eyes and hugged the Alpha burying his face on the armpits. Naturally being told like this by his beloved wife, how can Laotian not permit him? He wants Daniel to do whatever he wants. Of course he would agree. But then again, he didn't want to see this Joshua Bronson ever again. He had a feeling if he left Daniel on the man's hands, Daniel would get devoured.