101 - School Activity (2)

* * *

"N-Nice to meet you, Mr. Mo, I'm teacher Francis, Lancel's homeroom teacher," The teacher said as soon as she was a meter away. Even though she was as tall as Daniel, she was slouching down timidly while looking through her large and thick eyeglasses. However, despite how she looked with the way she dressed like an old lady, as per Daniel's judgment, teacher Francis couldn't hide her beauty.

Daniel didn't know for sure since he couldn't smell any pheromones from her but it was safe to say that this teacher might be an Omega.

"Nice to meet you, thank you for taking care of Lan all this time. I also apologize for his absence," Daniel said, extending his hand to shake hers. He came today as Lan's guardian, so he should at least thank her for always looking after all the children in her class.

"Lancel is a very good student. Even though he was absent for a long time, he could still keep up with our lessons, so no need to worry about his grades. He'll definitely top the class rankings effortlessly again this year," Teacher Francis said with a sweet and tender smile as she looked at Lan.

"That's good to hear," Daniel smiled as well.

"Anyway, since you're already here, let me guide you to your seats. The program is about to start. We are just about to call all parents and guardians to the event hall," Teacher Francis informed then, earning a nod from Daniel.

Looking at the four girls that had been following Lan all this time, Teacher Francis sighed helplessly and said, "All of you, go tell your parents to gather at the event hall." The girls slightly complained, wanting to follow Lan and Luangmin more but still did what was asked of them.

Soon, Daniel and the rest walked towards the hall and from the looks of the design of the stage and the students running around in costume, it was easy to tell there will be a play. And since the teacher said that the program was about to start, Lan was asked to go back stage just like the other students who will be performing for the first half of the day.

"Minmin, I'll go somewhere now, okay? You can see me later and when I'm finished, we can play," Lan told Luangmin, knowing that he won't be able to bring him back stage or else his adorable little cousin will be eaten alive by his classmates, seeing how cute the two year old was again today.

"Okway, hurry bwack," Luangmin pouted and said, making Lan smile dotingly. He rubbed Luangmin's hair and soon left along with the other students. April then quickly took over and picked Luangmin back up in her embrace.

"Today is the second grade students' talent day so we're having the students showcase their talents. Lancel was supposed to be the Prince of the play based on the parents and teacher meeting that Mr. Andrews attended, but since he was absent during the practice, we decided to cast another student. However, because Lancel is the only student that doesn't have anything to perform, he volunteered to recite a poem." Teacher Francis narrated. It was her task today to escort Daniel Mo since she was Lan's homeroom teacher.

When she was told about this earlier, she was so nervous because it'll be her first time meeting someone from the Mos. Well except of course, Lancel and his mother Ian Andrews, who just recently came out as a Mo as well.

Daniel Sullen Mo on the other hand has a different reputation, he's the beloved wife of the most powerful man in the country. Even more powerful than the president of the country himself as they say, due to the fact that he supports more than half of the country's economy. Mo Laotian's downfall means the country's downfall and now she was standing next to his wife. She never dreamed of the day she could stand side by side with such a person.

"I was worried because he only had a few days to memorize the poem he chose, but he said he could do it and mentioned Mr. Andrews used to read him that poem," Teacher Francis chatted with a smile as she finally led Daniel and April to their chairs which were at the front.