74 - When is the Second Wedding?

* * *

"Are you ready?" Hanlu asked, holding Ian's hands. They're outside of Daniel's hospital room, they didn't go inside yet because Hanlu knew Ian was feeling nervous.

Although the Omega had met the whole family and even captured all their hearts, somehow he was still feeling nervous because the moment he walks inside, it will be the moment when he's finally acknowledged as Mo Hanlu's wife. A full fledged member of the most prestigious household in the country, an orphan and a commoner like him is now a Mo. And at the same time, his dream of having a loving and caring family will finally come true.

"I-I'm really nervous." Ian whispered gripping on a bouquet of white rose. His free hand crawled all the way onto Hanlu's free arm as the Alpha carried their son. Ian never had someone he could call his family before aside from Lan, and now suddenly having such a huge family felt so overwhelming; in a positive way. His heart felt so happy, it's like it's about to burst.

"Don't be. They all love you already." Hanlu assured chuckling. He found it cute that despite Ian's strong and confident nature, he still finds it nerve wracking to meet his family that took his side all this time instead of their actual son.

"Mommy, don't be nervous. Lan and Daddy will be here," Lan seconded which finally eased Ian. He briefly rubbed Lan's hair before he told Hanlu that he was ready. Hanlu nodded, he kissed Ian's forehead lovingly before they entered the room.

The moment the door opened and Hanlu's figure walked inside with Lan on his arms and then Ian following, all eyes were on them; that is, except Tian Zi, Daniel and Laotian because the young Alpha was busy with his mobile device while Daniel and Laotian's position didn't allow viewing the entrance so the newly arrived couple were being blocked by a wall.

It was not until Hanlu and Ian walked past the small hallway that Daniel smiled along with most of the people in the room.

"Oh My Gosh, you're here!" Daniel exclaimed, he wanted to get off of the bed and hug the two but couldn't so he just sat up and welcomed the two with a happy face. Meanwhile, Laura Mo beat Daniel to it and approached Ian with teary eyes. She quickly pulled Ian into a welcoming hug.

"Thank God you're okay, Darling. I'm so sorry about what just happened, about Veronica and all and I'm so glad you gave this son of mine another chance." Laura said, squeezing Ian in a hug which made Ian chuckle.

"You don't have anything you should be apologizing for Madam, this was all on me," Ian said as they separated from the hug. He said this because if he was just brave enough to fight for Mo Hanlu, to fight for his love, none of this would have happened. That whoring Veronica Chime would not have a chance to even ride on the Mos coattails for a whole week.

"Hmmn, no. I refuse to believe this was your fault. This is all Xiao Luu's fault in the first place and oh please Darling, you can start calling me Mom now. We are now family and you are like my child as well." Laura said, making Ian nod. There was a little red pigment on his cheeks as he tried to be more confident at the title of Hanlu's wife.

"Right Mom, I can definitely agree with you on this. This was definitely my fault. Baby, please don't blame yourself, this was not your fault, okay?" Hanlu added by wrapping his free arm around Ian's fit waist. While Laura glared at Hanlu hearing him talk, she was still upset at him because if this son of hers had just behaved like Mo Laotian, none of this would have happened.

"Ohh, my adorable grandson, you've gained so much weight. What were you eating these past few weeks?" Laura exclaimed ignoring Hanlu which Hanlu just let go not complaining like he would do normally. However, a slight pout did appear on his lips before he put down Lan and shifted his attention to Daniel who was having trouble calming Luangmin down as soon as the little kid recognized Hanlu.