79 - New Plan

* * *

Throwing the glass of wine, its fragile glass instantly broke as soon as it hit the concrete wall. He thought he already let off some steam yesterday by punishing his most trusted attendant but being in a really foul mood now signifies that yesterday was not enough. He was utterly defeated just like that! Who would have thought that—that bastard Ethan Morris was alive? That his elite men weren't able to end a single lowly person's life?

They buried a fucking bullet in his head but he was still able to stay alive. Luck was truly not by their side right now and that extremely frustrates him.

How long was he supposed to wait to punish the Mos?! He had been waiting his whole life for this, he didn't expect the Mo Empire would fall in an instant but he was hoping the scandal would take a little damage. Unfortunately, it didn't. It seems like it did at first, but that fox played them all.

Just when he thought that he got a little prize before he completely destroyed the Mo Empire; that damn Mo Laotian still managed to crawl out of his situation, and now he's being praised across the country for being such an elite businessman. Being able to dominate more than 80 percent of his company shares in the midst of this unfortunate event, he was truly a man worth mentioning in the business industry. At such a very young age of 37, he doubled his profit and was now one of the top billionaires all over the globe.

"Honey, you're in a bad mood again," A man suddenly said hugging him from the back. In order to calm him down, the man quickly released his pheromones showering his beloved with calming vibes.

"Because...! Those Mo brothers are making me angry," he whined trying to calm himself. Ever since he was little and started comprehending things, he hated those two very much. Although they haven't met each other even once, he knew Mo Laotian and Mo Hanlu or the entire Mo household like the back of his hands. After all, he loathes them so much that he has made it his life's ultimate mission to destroy this family no matter what it takes.

"Shhh, don't worry. I told you I'll help you get you what you want." The man cooed, kissing his partner's neck.

"Hmmm, I'm sorry. Thank you, Honey. You're really the best." He replied with a smile. To think that he found love in the middle of his mission, he was surely still considered lucky. Although he initially planned to just use this man to his advantage, he didn't expect he would learn to love him like his husband. He was very thankful to have such a capable man to be by his side despite knowing what he truly was.

It was not that difficult to love him, he has everything a man and woman could ever dream of in a husband. Diego Bronson, he was sweet, caring, faithful; he's also attractive and not to mention wealthy. Most especially, Diego made him feel loved. He felt more love than he had growing up. Jordan Moore, the name he calls himself now, grew up as an only child with a sickly mother and a father serving other families, caring for other children instead of his own.

Jordan understood but he grew up feeling mostly unloved despite his ill mother's effort. He used to be or tried to be a very patient and an obedient son. Because he understood their situation, Jordan tried to keep it in. But as his mother's health slowly deteriorated, Jordan's patience was also running low. The last of it was 10 years ago when his mother died. Jordan could still remember that day very well, as nothing came out of his mother's mouth aside from wishing to see her husband. Alas her husband didn't come. His father didn't come. Well, technically he did but it was when it was all too late.

His father, David Perrel, has been a butler to the Mo Family for more than 30 years. Even when he married, he chose to leave his sickly wife and Omega son alone to care for a family that isn't in the slightest bit related to him. He would only come to visit them twice a year. He thought that was enough! But it was not. The money he was sending to them wasn't enough to fill in his absence. Jordan wasn't asking for anything aside from visiting them more often, but as if he didn't care, his father didn't regard his wishes. Their wishes...