7- Unknown Enemy

***

" I'm choosing to believe your words! You better not be lying! " Ian warned glaring before he walked towards the kitchen where he catches Lan attempting to wash the dishes his father had left earlier to find Ian.

" Lan Baby, let mommy do that. " Ian said and lifted the little boy away from the sink and his little ladder pushing it to the side. Lan ran towards Hanlu which the Alpha lifted him up walking to the living room, as he sat with Lan on the couch his mobile phone rang. The ringtone wasn't too loud but he knew it was his phone and he didn't like that specific ringtone.

" Luu, your phone is ringing. " Ian called picking Hanlu's phone from the Island counter which Hanlu had left there before he fell asleep earlier this morning.

" Oh yeah. Thanks, baby. " Hanlu replied and took his phone glancing at the caller ID. He cursed internally before taping the green icon on the screen.

" What? " Hanlu asked frowning the moment he puts the device against his ears. He glances at Ian who's uninterested and turned to finish his laundry in the laundry room. Thankfully because Ian had worked his best to climb up at his current position, he is allowed to go take day-offs on Sundays, although sometimes he gets an urgent call, it was a great help as he couldn't leave Lan all the time at the house alone.

" Did you call him? " Hanlu asked again to the other person on the line. He was then silent for a couple of seconds then he sighs looking at Lan.

" Okay, I'll call him. Don't do extremes yet. We'll be there tonight. " Hanlu said then hang up. He heaves a heavy sign looking at Lan before he walked to sit beside him and making the little boy sit on his lap as they watch cartoons.

Meanwhile on Mo Laotian's estate. After taking a quick shower with Daniel, the two started kissing on the way to the bed. Daniel was still wrapped with his silk robe when the Alpha dragged him to the sheets instead of their closet.

Laotian slowly unwrapped Daniel's body and kissed every corner of the exposed skin until he was fully naked. " So we have another two inside here? " Laotian asked amazed, palming on his wife's exposed belly. Smiling as he bit his lower lip, Daniel nodded. He was glad Laotian was taking his second pregnancy well, earlier at the hospital he thought the Alpha was mad about it.

" Do you think we can send them off to a boarding school when they turn 7 or 8? " Laotian asked rather seriously while stroking on the smooth surface of Daniel's stomach. Hearing the Alpha's question, the Omega instantly frowns then later on laughs.

" What? Of course not. That's too young. " Daniel exclaimed gently gripping on his husband's robe and urged him to undress as well.

" Well, what if the school offers a good environment for the kids? They can make as many friends as they want, join sports or music and they can learn independence at an early age. " Laotian convinced as he strips off his robe and drops it on the floor. He then made Daniel lay on the bed as he towers over him when he finished talking.

" hmmm, I'll think about it. " giggling, Daniel wraps his leg around Laotian's torso. The twins haven't even come out yet and yet the Alpha was already talking about sending them off. Of course, Daniel doesn't want the kids away but if it's like what Laotian had said is true, then he would consider. He wants Luangmin and future twins to make friends as many as they want, maybe join sports or learn music and be independent. All the things Daniel didn't learn when he was young, maybe if he did his biological parents wouldn't have despised him if he had great talent or skills. Although Daniel didn't feel any affection for the couple who birth to him, at the very end of the day, they were still his parents.

" It would be great and then I can finally be with you alone. " Laotian replied finally with his real motive as he leads his lips on Daniel's chest and started latching.