16 -The Family can't Ignore.

* * *

There was something suspicious about the woman but Laotian hasn't figured out what's wrong yet. The only thing he could do for now was to be vigilant and be ready for the worst even if the chances are low.

He developed this personality of his by constantly dealing with similar cases throughout his years in the industry. It's not too easy for Mo Laotian to trust as he could quickly identify who was lying in front of him. It's a talent he was happy he was blessed with but it also had its disadvantages at times. This is also the reason why he didn't like attending gatherings and had Hanlu attend instead of him.

" Hmm, I'm sure Hanlu will be able to handle this on his own. " Daniel mumbled snuggling closer to the Alphas neck. They were still both sweating from their previous activity but it didn't bother them. Instead, it felt more intimate. Their hot damp bodies felt it belonged with each other.

" Hmm, but for now, let's not talk about that. " Laotian suggested resting one of his arms on top of Daniel's waist pulling him closer to his body.

Daniel nodded smiling, loving the feeling of himself against the Alpha's embrace. It's not always that they could cuddle with each other so now he wanted to savor the moment.

However as the two were starting to rest, the telephone suddenly rang waking the both of them up. Laotian wasn't planning to take it as he had a feeling it was something he wouldn't like so he continued hugging Daniel not a care to the telephone ringing.

" Don't you want to receive that? " Daniel mumbled feeling kind of irritated at the noise as he snuggled closer to the Alpha and laying one of his legs on top of him.

" I'm busy with you at the moment. " Laotian replied, loving the feeling of Daniel's smooth leg on him. Chuckling at the Alpha's excuse, Daniel nodded okay as the ringing finally stopped. But just as it stopped, it rang again earning a gentle groan from the Omega.

" Are you sure you don't want to take that, Laotian? Sounds important. " Daniel asked again. It's not always the telephone in their room has a caller so it must be important that someone was actually able to call the masters' unique bedroom number. And to actually know the telephone number means the caller must be a family member, Daniel thought then slightly pulled away from the Alpha realizing their alone time together was over.

Laotian pulled Daniel close again and groan refusing the pick up the telephone. " That phonecall would only bring me a headache. So it's good not to take it. " Laotian explained. Daniel let himself being pulled by his husband and just smiled at how the Alpha was acting sometimes, like this moment.

The call cut once again and thankfully, no one called again. The couple had started napping again when there was a sudden gentle knock on the door and later on David went in not caring if the two were only covered with a thin piece of sheet.

Although the room was still covered with mating pheromones, David wasn't affected by it at a level that would awaken his Alpha instinct. He only covered his nose with a white handkerchief and cleared his voice and with a telephone on his other hand.

" Old Master Chen request both your presence at the main mansion as soon as possible. " David spoke formally before nodding his head down avoiding the sight of the two, he knew full well not to stare. Seeing that the caller contacted David as well, Laotian finally sighs and slowly sat up draping all the sheets on Daniel as the Omega also sat up blushing at their appearance.

" What are we needed for? " Laotian asked scanning for his underwear and simply slid into them. After hearing David's reply, Laotian frowns then stood up taking the phone.

" What was that woman doing there? " Laotian asked the second the device touched his ear.

" Fuck! Where were you? I've been calling you for the past 20 minutes now! If I didn't call David I would not have been able to contact you! " Tian Zi whisper-yelled complaining, Laotian internally rolled his eyes listening to the young Alpha as he watched David already leaving the room shutting the door close.