84 - Proud of You

* * *

Laotian had gone back to work after eating his lunch and later in the afternoon, he was in a three-hour meeting where they discussed the things he might have missed during his leave in regards to the company's current on-going projects, new projects, funds, etc. Laotian already read the specifics but they needed this meeting to discuss further occurring problems and other things they needed to assess quickly and since he had been away for more than two weeks they needed to discuss this in case there were some changes. It's also to ease his mind that everything was going smoothly just fine.

After the meeting, he was finally back to his office where he went through his papers again signing and checking the files that needed to be addressed according to their urgency, and exactly 6:30 pm he forced himself out of his papers leaving it for the next time to work on.

He quickly fixed his things, as usual, he brought with him the files that he thought he could just work on at home, and minutes later he was ready to go. Before Laotian left, he first asked one of his secretaries to book him a room and a dinner date table for two at the Empire Hotel and left when his order had been relayed.

Daniel's pregnancy is currently hidden from the public, although there were rumors because of what had happened to Daniel that day at the art gallery, none of the major publishing company dared to confirm it and so Laotian didn't want anyone from the same group to see them at a dinner date because surely with Daniel's obvious baby bump, their names and faces will be on tabloid the next day hyping about them having another baby when Veronica Chime and Hanlu's case was still the hottest topic in town.

Meanwhile at the Mo Laotian's private residence, after taking a long bath, Daniel stayed in the Jacuzzi while listening to calming music just to kill some time while waiting for Laotian to arrive home. He was now allowed to take a bath alone since the bathroom is customized to be safe for pregnant women and Omegas. Additionally, Daniel already had a shower this morning together with the Alpha so basically, he was just playing with water. He didn't need to seriously clean himself.

It was also decided earlier that Laotian and he will be having a dinner date tonight with just the two of them so this was also good so he'll feel refreshed when they go out later.

Daniel hummed along with the music, he liked that the product he put in the warm water smelled good and relaxed his mind and body. He closed his eyes, loving the feeling of the warm water on his skin that he didn't realize Laotian had now arrived. Laotian stood at the doorway and the first thing he saw was Daniel in the Jacuzzi humming along with the loud music while his eyes were closed. With his white and glowing porcelain skin, he looked like a magical creature on top of the water in Laotain's eyes. Daniel's damp shoulder-length raven hair stuck on his smooth skin making him look even more beautiful, desirable.

However, as much as Laotian wanted the Omega to enjoy his time in the water, he needed to interrupt as it was also not good to stay for too long in the water. "As much as I love seeing you taking your bath, I need to interrupt," Laotian said walking towards Daniel with a silk robe hanging on his hand.

"Oh My God! You shocked me!" Daniel slightly jumped off hearing Laotian's voice. When he opened his eyes, his husband's handsome features on his working suit flashed in front of him while holding his robe.

"Sorry, I was so mesmerized by your beauty I forgot to knock." Laotian apologized, leaning close to give Daniel a kiss on his moist lips. He wrapped his arms around Daniel and carefully pulled him out of the water as they kissed, not being bothered that he was getting wet.

"Hmmmn," pulling from the kiss, Daniel blushed gripping on the Alpha's suit. He silently allowed the Alpha to wrap him with the silk bathrobe while he chewed on his lips.