56 - Awaited Honeymoon

* * *

"So? What do you think of Lan's room?" Hanlu whispered against Ian's ear while kissing it causing the Omega to flinch a bit.

"It's good. I'm glad you didn't overdo it." Ian replied, his ears quickly turned red despite his neutral answer. Knowing Hanlu, he thought the Alpha would over-exaggerate it and install a game station in their son's room. Ian was also pleased that Hanlu considered that their son liked books.

"Of course, I knew you would hate me if I mess this up. All the books that Lan will be needing for his studies are there. And since school is absolutely still important, I've hired a tutor for him for the time being or he can continue to have a tutor even if he goes back to school. It will be your decision." Hanlu added proudly holding his chin as he let go of Ian waiting for his praises.

Ian, on the other hand, looked at Hanlu and sighed in the end. He had nothing to say aside from passing his gratitude, "Thank you, Luu, it would be a great help." Ian said sincerely.

"Are you happy?" Hanlu asked as if his eyes were full of expectation. Ian watched this and he nodded smiling. His heart filled with so much gratitude. Even though Hanlu was now his husband and he's Lan's father and that it was only right for him to provide for his son, Ian still couldn't help feeling grateful for what Hanlu did because Ian had always been like that. Things are never given; it should be earned through hard work. So when things are given to him for free, he would feel so much gratitude.

But now that he married Hanlu, he needed to be used to this kind of thing. He should just be thankful secretly.

"You did a great job, Luu." Ian praised and quickly if Hanlu had a dog tail, he would have been wagging it nonstop because he was praised.

"Really?" Hanlu beamed excitedly.

*chuckles* "Yes," Ian giggled seeing how excited Hanlu had become because of his praise. He couldn't help comparing him to a golden retriever that has been praised by its master.

"Do you want to see our room?" Hanlu beamed again earning a slight nod from the Omega.

"Baby, I'll just show mommy our room. Will it be okay for you to stay here? Everything here is for your disposal." Hanlu excused looking at his son who was already picking random books.

"Okay~ Thank you so much, Daddy. I love you." Lan replied happily as he ran towards Hanlu and hugged him. He then pulled the Alpha down and kissed his cheeks before facing Ian.

"Thank you, Mommy, for marrying Daddy. Now mommy can be happier. I love you." Lan said catching Ian off guard. He also pulled the Omega down and kissed his cheeks.

"Y-You're welcome. Anything for you baby, I love you so much." Ian stuttered. He felt his tears wanting to come out again as he hugged Lan tight. When he let go, he quickly hid his expression and pushed Hanlu out of the room. Hanlu noticed this so when the door finally closed, he hugged Ian tight as he sighs helplessly. He realized this long ago; the Omega was someone who's actually soft on the inside. He sounds and acts tough and all but truthfully a softy inside.

It was too easy to make him cry.

"H-He's such a g-good kid," Ian muttered, cowering against Hanlu's chest.

*chuckles* "Yes he is. You raised him well. I'm so proud of you." Hanlu cheered, caressing his wife's head.

"Hmmm," Ian hummed. The two remain hugging each other in the hallway for quite a while. Hanlu didn't rush Ian and continued to hug him until the Omega was ready. When Ian calmed down from his overwhelming emotions, he finally pulled away from Hanlu blushing a deep shade of red.