87 - Won't Get Mad (2)

* * *

"In a week? Okay sure, I think I would be busy within this week anyway," Joshua replied nodding, he needed to talk to his manager anyway because she'll surely get stressed out when she discovers he let a complete nobody in the art industry take three slots in their upcoming fundraising art gallery event.

"Okay, thank you so much. I'll call you again when I'm free." Daniel smiled feeling relieved. "Thank you so much for this Mr. Bronson, this is truly a big deal to me," Daniel added and he was truly thankful to him because this was one of his biggest dreams. To be able to display his art in a big event, this was just the beginning. Someday he wanted to be able to have his own art gallery that people would acknowledge.

"It's no big deal, I have trust in your talent and please, you can call me Joshua. We're friends now, no need for formality between us. Well, that is if you don't consider me as your friend?" Joshua said, and in the last part, he sounded disappointed, which quickly made Daniel flustered.

"Of course, if you don't mind me as your friend..." Daniel hastily and timidly said, even though it was J Bronson who offered to be his friend.

"Of course, I would not mind at all," Joshua replied with his usual thick European accent.

"Okay...uhmm, so yeah, that's all I wanted to say. I'm really sorry for disturbing you, it seems that you had just woken up. I didn't mean to wake you up," Daniel said awkwardly. He knew the Alpha just woke up and so he wondered if he was a bother to him. It's already almost 10 am so he didn't think the Alpha was still asleep.

"Oh no, not at all. Someone as beautiful as you would never be a bother to me, besides it was really time for me to wake up. You just did me a favor." Joshua cooed, he wanted to talk more to Daniel but he knew they were not that close yet to talk about something else aside from the collaboration, so he quickly thought of something that would allow their call to extend.

"Have you decided about what you're going to paint? No pressure if you haven't, I can give you some inspiration if you want. Also, just a little bit of advice to get you on track." Joshua offered, hoping that he could somehow score a date from the Omega. It's not an official date, since Daniel Mo is married, but with them hanging out together alone to plan out what they wanted to paint, it's pretty close.

"Yes, I think I have a lot of ideas. Thank you so much for your offer." Daniel politely declined with a smile. He really appreciated that his idol was offering him first-hand advice, but he wanted to do this on his own. He wanted to really make art that only he thought through. He should not rely on J Bronson just because he offered. Daniel wanted to come up with his own concept or else it won't be his success anymore.

"Oh, that's sad. Okay, I think that's the only thing I can offer for now." Joshua said dejectedly. He had heard that Daniel was his fan, but from the way the Omega was talking to him now, it seems like he was not. It would have been cute to see the little beauty being all around him.

"Yeah, thanks anyway. If I can't think of something, I'll definitely give you a call again. Anyway, you seem tired and I think I've overstayed my welcome, I should hang up now," Daniel excused, he really shouldn't bother such a busy man. He knew the Alpha was just being nice to him so he shouldn't take advantage of it. He wanted to talk to him more, to know about how he really became an artist. How did he become successful? What are his current goals? But Daniel could just ask these questions when they meet up. That way he'll have many things to talk about with his idol.

"So soon? But okay, I think I should go now as well," Joshua agreed and they both ended the call. Joshua put down his phone as a headache crept into his head and he felt a woman's palms on his body. He now remembers what had happened to him last night. He gatecrashed a party last night because he was bored and he ended up sleeping with one of the women there.