27- Talent for Doting!

* * *

"So, When you said you know a place, it's this one?" Daniel asked unimpressed cradling Luangmin on his arms as he stepped outside of the car and into the receiving area of the building's familiar structure. Daniel had been in the place with the Alpha a year ago for a date and now, they're back for the second time. Apparently, the Alpha mentioned during their ride on the way, the place was supposed to have the most delicious cheesecakes in the city.

"Yes, presumably they have the most delicious desserts in the city. According to the site that I've read." Laotian replied with an assuring smile that Daniel only responded with a happy giggle, he can't imagine the Alpha going through the internet reading about places that serve good desserts.

However, in actuality, when Laotian noticed that his adored wife liked eating sweet desserts especially cheesecakes, he quickly searched for a place he could take his beloved one day. He just didn't expect he would soon be using this knowledge. He's glad he took the initiative.

"Okay, I trust you. But I will be the judge if it truly is." Daniel replied with another giggle accepting Laotian's help, he handed Luangmin to him and soon they started trailing their way into the building. 

It was supposed to be a busy day for the restaurant as always especially in rush hours, almost no table was available for walked-in customers or late reservations but after earlier today, more or less an hour or so when Mo Laotian, the eldest heir to the most prominent and elite household in the country, personally contacted them for a last-minute reservation.

It was early in the afternoon but almost as though they were not packed, the reservation clerk didn't dare hesitate and instantly booked the Alpha the table he asked for. If it was someone not important, the restaurant manager would have scolded for her actions but because it was Mo Laotian, she was praised and even promised double pay for the rest of her shift today.

The restaurant was located on the second floor of the building as it was connected to a 4-star hotel, it's a semi-fine dining type and so all customers in the room were in black-tie dress code. Similarly, Laotian was also in his cream-colored double-breasted wide peak suit, paired with a navy-blue tie and black derby shoe. On his arms was Mo Luangmin in his casual white long sleeves and black pants and shoes, his semi-long dark wavy hair was tied neatly into a cute man bun. His cute and adorable but similarly domineering figures matched with his father's handsome and enigmatic presence.

Meanwhile, the father and son completely contrasted Daniel's delicate and warm features. His alabaster skin made him the perfect image of a white lotus. With his pure white flowy top, it was wide on the collar side that showed his unblemished neck and shoulders. The dress was paired with black pants and customized fury, bunny-like sandals that helped his blood circulation at bay. Overall, His seemingly pale complexion made him look like he was glowing from the inside. 

The second the couple walked in, the receptionist who was expecting them flashed a huge and welcoming smile as she greeted the visitors. "Afternoon sirs, please this way to your table." She simply welcomed. It was only a second that her eyes both landed to the couple and their son before she bowed briefly and executed her task, yet she could not help but gasp; enthralled at the beauties in front of her.

It was not only her as a collection of startled gasps emanated in the room as they viewed them walking in.

It was not too long ago since the two revealed their marriage and soon after the grand wedding when this attendant was lucky enough to welcome the two for the first time in the restaurant a year ago and now, for the second time. The last time the receptionist had seen the two up close, she was already so mesmerized by their elite existence and now they have brought their son.