119 - Need Some Time Away

* * *

"So? Did you have fun?" Diego asked, a tender smile flashed on his lips as he held Jordan's hand while the humming Omega stepped inside the car.

"Yeah, absolutely. I know he's submissive but he was quite naive. I didn't know how he managed to capture a man like that sly fox," Jordan said, chuckling remembering how Daniel Sullen unknowingly just gave him the information he needed and even took the poison he prepared just in case. He wasn't really expecting the Omega would take it since he might have been informed about the possibilities but surprisingly, Daniel Sullen took it warmly. 'Truly, he's so gullible,' he chanted in his mind, unleashing another chuckle.

"It would be nice if he died from the poison but it's not really that lethal so his baby should at least die from that amount," Jordan said again happily while Diego quickly signaled the driver to start driving back.

"I'm glad you had fun because I'm not letting you out again," Diego said, his tone was serious but one could still tell he cared so much for Jordan. He was happy that the Omega was now in a better mood than yesterday. Jordan had been quite irritable recently especially when David Perrel came to see him.

"Geez, I know. I know. I'll lie low from now on and take care of my body. Mo Laotian is still unconscious so I didn't have to exert too much energy on this," Jordan replied, wrapping his arms around his husband's arm. Now that Mo Laotian is currently out of the picture, they should hit the iron while it's still hot. The powerhouse of the Mo family is the Alpha so without him, they wouldn't be able to come up with a way to defend their attacks especially with Daniel Sullen's current condition as well. It's their best chance to be in offensive mode.

Of course, he knew he couldn't fully take down the Mo household with his current power but if Diego Bronson manages to secure the diamond production by supporting the next president of the Republic of Botswana, their power will skyrocket and will at least even out Mo Empire that they can finally topple it down without a problem. With equal power, he could finally get the revenge he was hoping for so many years.

"Hmmmn, I'll take over from here on. The election is less than 5 months, we have plenty of time to get rid of Gouta Malisili before then," Diego said before he caressed Jordan's hair. He doesn't really want his wife talking about hurting a pregnant Omega at this moment considering their situation but if that's what makes his beloved happy then he was fine enduring it a little.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it. You're planning to raid Gouta Malisili's mansion right? I'll gather my most skilled men to help out," Jordan replied enthusiastically. Since the bastard Mo Laotian was unconscious, this was probably the best time to attack that mansion. There will be casualties but if Gouta and Mo Laotian are captured, their success will be secured.

"You don't need to worry about it. All you have to do is take all the rest that you need," Diego said, still caressing Jordan's hair. They continued to converse until they finally arrived at their estate oblivious of the wrath Mo Laotian and Hanlu were about to make them experience soon.

* * *

"We were lucky. We successfully flushed out the poison from their bodies. Both young masters might experience temporary blindness but their sight will come back as time passes, in a week or two at most. All this was possible because the lethal toxins didn't stay in their bodies for too long, we were able to treat them quickly and prevent any worse effects from the poison," The doctor repeated what he already said earlier to the other parents of his patients. And hearing what he said, Daniel and Ian gasped in relief learning the good news that they hugged each other in happiness.

"T-Thank you so much, Doctor. We are forever in your debt," Ian said as soon as he and Daniel separated from their embrace.

"Saving lives is my duty. I'm glad I was of help," The doctor said with a smile. He had been working as a doctor for more than half of his life. Money wasn't the issue for him anymore, as long as he could save lives, he's already more than happy to see his patient's family thank him.