98 - Lan's Decision (2)

* * *

"I've already talked to your school principal, so you can go back to school this Monday if you want to. Someone will send you back and get you instead of me this time okay? And remember not to follow any strangers. Also, listen to Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Daniel, okay?" Ian said, reminding Lan. They are now at the airport. Hanlu is currently checking in their luggage and as he waits for the Alpha, he just wants to remind the little boy one last time.

"Hmmm, don't worry mommy. I will be good. I'll listen to Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle and then I'll help take care of Minmin," Lan replied, puffing his cheeks confidently.

"Hmmmn, good. I know you're a good baby," Ian praised proudly, pulling Lan into his arms to embrace him. "Mommy and Daddy will miss you. We'll call you every day and check on you, so keep your phone in your pocket all the time, okay?" Ian added, rubbing the little boy's hair as they slightly pulled away.

"I will miss Mommy and Daddy too. I'll also wait for your call. Please enjoy your vacation," Lan said with a charming smile, causing Ian's heart to skip a beat. He hugged Lan again and then looked at Laura Mo and Mo Chendong, who were now with them to send them off and also bring Lan back to the Mo Estate.

"Don't worry, Darling. We'll take good care of Lan. All you have to do is enjoy your honeymoon with Xiao Luu. And I'm sure Lan will have fun playing with his Minmin," Laura said smiling. That quickly assured Ian, he already knew that the two elders will take good care of Lan and will even be glad to do it for them. It was just him who didn't want to leave Lan to someone other than himself. He had always been with his son for as long as he could remember. Lan was his first-ever family after he lost his mother at such a young age.

"Thanks, Mom, Dad. Luu and I owe you a big deal," Ian said and finally let go of Lan.

"Oh no, you owe us nothing at all, Darling. Chen and I would be glad to babysit Lan anytime. But if you really feel bad then we don't mind you giving us another grandchild when you two come back." Laura said in a joking manner but there was truth in her words. She was indeed praying that this vacation will grant her another grandchild. The same with Mo Chendong. Another baby coming into the family is always welcome, it's his ultimate dream to see as many grandchildren as he can before he passes away.

Meanwhile, hearing his mother-in-law and his father-in-law nod in agreement, Ian smiled awkwardly. Although this vacation is called a honeymoon, he and Hanlu had already decided they would wait for the right time to have a baby. Right now they're just focused on building up their relationship. They've never been on a date before because they've always just been fuck buddies. Actually, this will be the first time they'll be on a vacation together as well.

Unable to speak, not wanting to disappoint his in-laws, Ian was suddenly feeling the pressure. Thankfully on cue, Hanlu finally came back holding their passports and tickets. "We need to go now," Hanlu jogged towards Ian and said when he reached him.

"Ah y-yeah, I just finished reminding Lan that he should be good," Ian replied, secretly signing in relief. He took their passports and tickets from Hanlu while the Alpha went to Lan.

"I'm proud of you, Bud. I know you're strong, but if you miss Mommy and Daddy, you can always call us anytime, okay?" Hanlu reminded his son, caressing his chubby cheeks.

"Yeah, I will," Lan nodded obediently.

Finally, it was time for Ian and Hanlu to leave. They gave Lan one final hug and kisses before they finally left to go past the immigration. When they were out of sight, Mo Chendong, Laura, and Lan decided to leave before they caught more attention than they already had. It has been almost a month since Hanlu and Veronica Chime's scandal, but people still haven't forgotten about it. Even when Hanlu and Ian were wearing sunglasses, some people were still able to recognize them and started taking videos and pictures.