29- Invite,

* * *

Hands intertwined, Daniel whimpered softly as he tightly gripped on Laotian's bigger palms for support. He slowly made his lower body move up and down into the direction he wanted the most as he leads their love-making. Neither of them had come yet but both of them were already on the edge as their bodies glistened as the proof of their hard work.

"L-Laotian...! I-I'm close..." Daniel whines, his movement was slow but it was surprisingly steady that also brought Laotian close to his climax.

"Keep it steady for a little longer," Laotian ordered with a deep tortured voice, he could already feel Daniel was close as the familiar contraction had been squeezing him tightly. He just needed a little more time before he could come as well.

"Ahhh! No! No! I wanna come now!" Daniel complained shaking his head, his thighs were already starting to give up. He can't keep it any longer than the Alpha requested. His mind was flashing with white light, he forced to drag his release longer but after a while, Daniel's body literally shook as he gave himself one final thrust before the watery substance comes long on the surface of his husband's muscular stomach.

He panted heavily as he leans back, whimpering softly as he felt uncomfortably wet. His whimpers turned into an audible moan when Laotian assumed the movements and finds his own release with the same tortured voice he had earlier. Daniel orgasmed incredibly and when finally Laotian found his own climax, he felt coming once again before soon slowly dropping above the Alpha with a limp back.

"Oops, careful," Laotian stated between his gasps as he quickly caught Daniel's exhausted body and shifted their position where both of them were on the bed facing each other. Legs on top of each other, refusing to separate the connection. With Daniel's eyes threatening to close, Laotian caress his face before pulling him for a sloppy kiss but it was not long before that careless kiss turns into a heated one.

Laotian held Daniel's nape, deepening the already deepened kiss. His massive built slowly towered Daniel as their slick and hot tongue danced together in musical sync. And along with that pace, Laotian hips started dancing, thrusting in and out of the Omega in a gentle and loving manner.

When their lips finally parted, a silver string of saliva still connected them until it cuts in the middle fully separating them from each other. "hmmm, Laotian. O-Our babies," Daniel mentioned. His body laid spread on the sheets, he held onto his lower abdomen knowing that underneath was where Laotian's was penetrating.

"Am I hurting you?" Laotian asked lovingly, his soft and gentle rhythm continued. The thought of Daniel being pregnant never left his mind, that's why he was extra careful with his movements. He would never want anything to happen to both Daniel and their future children.

"hnnn, It feels good!" humming while he shakes his head, Daniel was on dazed when he said this. Laotian couldn't help but breathe his curses as he felt himself expand in arousal knowing that he was making his beloved wife feeling good.

"Ahh N-No! Don't grow too big! You'll break me, you'll break me!" Daniel whine, he gripped on Laotian muscular arms and cried feeling scared at the thought despite the pleasure he was feeling from the Alpha's handling.

"Shhhh, I'm not breaking you. I will never do that to you..." Laotian halted his movements and cooed. He held Daniel's fingers and brought it to their connection wanting to assure him, "See, you're taking me in nice and slowly. You're not breaking at all." Laotian added as he cooed. He showered Daniel will light feathery kisses that instantly assured the Omega.

Laotian's lips turn into a smile when he felt a sudden tightening twitch from Daniel's expanded channel. He made this as the cue to resume his movements, this time, Daniel didn't complain. He received everything Laotian had given him fully. There was not a single pain he felt, everything felt good his mind was traveling back in forth from his consciousness.