94 - Highlight of the Event

* * *

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding. If that ever happened, which I doubt, we will surely not bother you with it. But rest assured that we are going to treat you right." Joshua assured while he laughed. When he first told his manager and organizer that he had promised someone a collaboration project at their upcoming event, both of them were furious. They couldn't believe he did something that might ruin the event they've been working on for months. Of course, he too admitted that he impulsively made a decision. But after he told them who he had offered the collaboration with, both his manager and organizer were overjoyed. That's when Joshua discovered that Daniel Sullen Mo was actually a famous personality in the country.

Titled as Mo Laotian's doted wife, Daniel Sullen was the only Omega who melted the most expensive heart in the country. These are some of the things Joshua learned from the internet after Googling Daniel's name.

"Let's not talk about something that's not going to happen though, let's talk about other things," Joshua added, thinking the Omega might start worrying about it.

"Hmmm, okay." Daniel nodded silently because he was indeed worried. He didn't want to cause trouble for his idol of course, especially now that Laotian was away. He didn't want his husband to find out that while he was away, he was causing trouble for everybody else. Daniel wants Laotian to be proud of him and so there won't be any problem at all when he finally comes back. Daniel had been relying on the Alpha for so long, it's his time to act independently and be as strong as he could be.

"So, how is your health?" Joshua asked, changing the topic. Daniel was about to answer the question that he was well and being super healthy when they heard a sound that seemed to be the front door opening and later a sound of heels hitting the tiled floor emanated in the room. April, Daniel, and Joshua looked at the entrance of the living room anticipating who had arrived.

"That's probably my manager," Joshua informed them as they waited for the person to show themselves. It didn't take a minute and finally, a curvy woman appeared in front of them.

"Hello~... Wow, oh my God!" The woman exclaimed hysterically the moment she laid her eyes on Daniel. She even had her hand on her mouth to cover how surprised she was at seeing the Omega. She quickly walked in front of them and, eyes sparkling, she stared at Daniel like a starstruck fan.

Daniel immediately felt like he was looking at Mo Hanlu's female version. This newly arrived person gave him Mo Hanlu's vibe and Daniel couldn't believe that because he never thought someone could actually duplicate the Alpha's personality, let alone a woman.

"Hi, I'm Brandon Ly, Joshua's manager. Oh My God, you're gorgeous and pregnant! I'm so happy that I finally got to see you. Joshua told us about you and we couldn't wait to collaborate with someone as important as you." Joshua's manager beamed. Daniel stood up slowly and extended his hand to the excited woman before he chuckled. He had never met someone as excited as Brandon Ly was just by seeing him. Usually, when people see him for the first time, they don't really show this much excitement.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Daniel greeted with a smile while they shook hands. He couldn't help but giggle as well when Brandon Ly held his hand like he was some precious jewel that she needed to be careful of as if he was going to break at any time.

"Yes, yes. I can't believe it. When Joshua told us that he invited someone to collaborate with, we didn't know that it was you. We are so glad he did. Oh, and I heard about the accident, we are very sorry about what had happened. We heard there was an accident that day, but we didn't know exactly what the details were..." Brandon Ly talked nonstop, causing Daniel to chuckle more. He could definitely tell his idol's manager is a very chatty one.