60 - He's Mine (1)

* * *

Waking up late after satisfying the husband up until dawn, Ian shifted from his position expecting the familiar warmth he had gotten used to after a week of sleeping together. But when he found none, his lids tiredly lifted open revealing a beautiful bluish-grey orb. Ian scanned the massive bed and realized that Hanlu wasn't with him when normally the Alpha wouldn't even bother getting off of the bed as long as he was still on it.

Since he had been hiding from his family, Hanlu was pretty much slacking off from his work as well and at this moment, both of them were in a honeymoon mode. All they did all day was eat, sleep, and have fun, they even actually planned to travel abroad with Lan, just the three of them together.

Completely awake now, Ian sat up from his lying position before he glanced at the clock. It was already 11 o'clock in the morning and although his body was sore, he forced himself to stand slightly not feeling good around his stomach. Ian didn't wait for a second and walked straight to the bathroom still naked.

Even though it felt like Hanlu tried to clean his body after he passed out, Ian was sure the Alpha didn't fully clean him inside since he felt like something was still inside him. If he was on heat it wouldn't have bothered him but since he was not, he can't afford to let it dry up inside him while he walks around the house. Ian soon went to shower silently, as soon as the water touched his sensitive skin; he blushed to know that his body was filled with love bites.

Last night when Ian consented that Hanlu could leave a mark on him, he was not expecting the Alpha would fill every inch of his body with it that if he ever tried to hide it at this time of the year, people would have definitely found him weird. Wearing a turtleneck with long sleeves and a pair of long pants in summer will surely attract attention even if he just stayed at home. The workers will definitely find it odd plus there was Henry and his sharp observational instinct.

He'll definitely be found out even if he tried to hide.

". . ." staring at the bite mark on the back of his hand and another on his wrist; at the other hand, another bite mark was on his elbow and near his armpit; Ian once again blushed deeper. Next time he should warn Hanlu not to leave marks where people could easily see.

Finishing with his bath after he made sure he was also clean inside, Ian slightly dried himself before putting on some oil and lotion. That time when Hanlu played with his body putting on these products on him, his skin had become so healthy and glowing that he continued the routine.

In addition to that, Hanlu once mentioned that he liked the scent of the product so of course, it would be natural for him to at least make an effort to make Hanlu like him more. Despite not showing it, he really liked Hanlu being all around him.

Dressing in comfortable clothing, he ignored that people could clearly view the evidence of their lovemaking last night. Hanlu was his husband anyways so it should be expected that they're doing it. And if ever Lan asked, he'll just say his father was bullying him.

That thought aside, it was already 11 and lunch was approaching, Ian quickly fixed the bed and took a short trip towards Lan's room expecting his young son would be on his desk working on his homework by this time. However, when he opened the door and peeked inside, Lan wasn't there. His computer and things were indeed laid on his study table but Lan wasn't sitting on his chair. Thinking maybe Lan went to the bathroom, Ian called walking inside.

"Baby, we'll be having lunch soon so finish your assignment quickly," He said and smiled, viewing how Lan's bed remained neat and clean; everything was in order. He especially asked that no one should wake Lan in the mornings nor help him clean up his toys and bed because Ian wanted his son to continue being a responsible child even though he was now more privileged than other kids. When it comes to things like that, he really can't afford to spoil him since it will be for his own good in the end.