13 - Big News

* * *

The next day. After staying up all night trying to find out what his older brother wanted him to find, Tian Zi was devastated to figure out he couldn't get as much information as he expected from his hacking skills.

Veronica Chime was a surprisingly traditional person, her personal social media account wasn't actually her personal, in fact, she didn't own one. Also, her email address was managed by her manager Remi Long so Tian Zi couldn't do much. 

Tian Zi also tried hacking Veronica's phone but the actress's name wasn't registered on the country's local phone directory. She might have used other names so unless the actress clicks on one of the links he sent on her mobile phone, Tian Zi wouldn't be able to do anything.

The young Alpha parked his Maybach exelero directly in front of the main porch, he then gets off and puts his sunglasses on. He was only wearing a white shirt and long chino shorts that he wore since yesterday.

Groaning at the sun's radiance hitting him as he walks towards the front door, Tian Zi finally barged in into the mansion and to the dining table where his eldest brother, Daniel, and nephew was eating breakfast. He groans again internally when Daniel's scent massacred his nostrils; it surprises him how the whole place was rubbed on with his smell as if he intentionally did it.

Thankfully, he had greater control of himself more than his brothers.

Tian Zi watches the couple for a second then walked straight to one of the chairs to sit. Tian Zi didn't have to say when David already asked someone to set the table for young Alpha as soon as he saw the young man walking inside. 

Mo Laotian monotonously followed his youngest brother with his piercing eyes the second the young Alpha came into the dining area. Mealtime, especially breakfast was Laotian's private moment with Daniel; he doesn't like other people joining in.

Although he said yesterday he wanted a result in the morning, he was hoping the young Alpha would give him a visit to the company instead and not at his house.

"Minmin, it's uncle Zi. Wanna say hi?" Daniel asked smiling after feeding the 2 years old. Luangmin peeks at Tian Zi and shakes his head pulling his mother's arm to hide which made Daniel to helplessly caress the little boy's head.

"Why baby? It's uncle Zi." Daniel cooed and wipes his mouth but Luangmin still refused to let go of Daniel in an attempt to hide. Daniel ended up picking him up from the high chair and helped him hide from Tian Zi who didn't even care how his nephew had been scared of him for no reason. He just removed his sunglasses and shifted his eyes from Daniel to Mo Laotian who raised his eyebrows in question then picks the cup of coffee that David had quickly poured for him.

" It's unfair that David is here with you again. Wasn't it my turn to keep him? " Tian Zi started frowning seeing that David had now become his older brother's butler again when it has been years since he requested the old man to come at his place and take care of him too. Although Tian Zi lives at the Mo Estate now, he does have a house himself. It wasn't as big a his elder brothers but it was big enough to call it a mansion as well.

" David is needed here to take care of Daniel. " 

" Both you and older brother Hanlu have always good reasons to say. " Tian Zi continued to complain after sipping on his coffee. He then proceeded to eat his own share of breakfast. Mo Laotian didn't bother answering his complaints anymore and decided to ignore TianZi. Meanwhile, Daniel who was curious about the young Alpha's appearance at the house so early in the morning scanned Tian Zi which the Young Alpha quickly noticed.

" So, what brings you here if you don't mind? " Daniel asked after the Alpha caught his curious eyes. Even though they had been in-laws for 3 years now, Daniel and Tian Zi still couldn't help but be awkward with each other. It is because, even though basically they are of the same age, the Alpha had to respect Daniel like he was older because the Omega married his eldest brother.