114 - Don't Want to See You (1)

* * *

Arriving at the airport at 3 am in the morning, Laotian stepped out of his private plane with the Mos family doctor and three nurses waiting to assist his condition. They already received word from Aldrin to quickly look after the Eldest Young Master, as he was injured. Of course, when Hanlu heard the news, he also came to fetch his older brother, adding to the fact that he needed to stop the Alpha from going to see Daniel.

"Before you come rushing to Daniel, you have to get that wound patched up," Hanlu said the moment Laotian was three meters away from him. He looked at his older brother's left shoulder, even though he was now wearing a suit and the night was still dark, he could immediately tell the Laotian was bleeding.

"I'm fine. I need to see Daniel now," Laotian said without a change in his mundane expression. Hanlu sighed, knowing how much his older brother had been wanting to see Daniel, but now it is really not the time. He heard from Aldrin that Laotian has been coming in and out of fever due to his injury getting infected because he wouldn't stop working, he wouldn't sleep, and he wouldn't eat properly. And now he was pushing himself despite surely being in unbearable pain. Hanlu was sure that when he found out that Daniel didn't want to see him, he would definitely fall ill out of depression.

Sighing again, Hanlu held Laotian on his right shoulder before stopping him from walking further. "Daniel doesn't want to see you right now, he just recovered yesterday from his emotional trauma. If he sees you, he'll get depressed again," Hanlu confessed, immediately halting Laotian from continuing to walk. He looked at Hanlu's expression, looking for a sign that would say that his younger brother was joking with him, however, he was not.

"Ian has talked to him... and Daniel said he was not ready to face you and learn the truth you were hiding," Hanlu added. Of course, to confirm his and Laura's suspicion, they had Ian talk to Daniel alone. As usual, Daniel easily opened up to Ian as his fellow Omega and confessed what he felt. Daniel said that his husband might not have been the man he thinks he was. That there's something dark he was hiding and he was afraid to know.

Daniel didn't mention he wouldn't accept Laotian, more like he was disappointed that the Alpha didn't trust him enough when they promised they wouldn't keep secrets from each other.

"Ian didn't tell your secret, but he encouraged Daniel to talk to you about his concern. Daniel agreed but right now he isn't ready. Brother, Daniel was so wrecked when he saw Lan's bruises, if he finds out you were shot and have been on a dangerous mission all along, he would definitely worry and maybe get mad at you," Hanlu said, encouraging Laotian to let the doctors examine his condition.

Hearing Hanlu's words, Laotian was in deep thought. He wanted to see Daniel as soon as possible. He's worried and he's been craving to see him for more than two weeks now. But if what Hanlu said was true, maybe he should let the doctors stop the bleeding.

"Okay," Laotian simply said and when Hanlu heard it, he smiled triumphantly.

"Okay, I'll bring you to the headquarters. Tian Zi also had something he had to say to us both," Hanlu said, opening the door to the car so Laotian would step in before he followed. He signaled the doctor to follow them in another car and treat Laotian at the base. He might have hidden it, but Hanlu was sure Laotian was just barely holding on, the pain and fatigue might have been killing him now.

Actually, Laotian should've been able to take the shot easily, he had been shot before near his stomach but he survived, he was even already working after his treatment. But right now Hanlu understands why his brother wasn't healing at his normal rate. He left for Africa against his will, so he worked his ass off, hoping he would finish his job as soon as possible. He was away from his bonded Omega, so he's always fatigued, he had mood swings as he couldn't sleep and eat properly. It was a normal occurrence when a bonded Alpha or Omega was away from their pair.