14- Mess

* * *

Mo Laotian hangs up then continued to watch the news where Veronica Chime is still being interviewed and lying through her teeth by saying she and Mo Hanlu had not expected the baby but was happy about it. Laotian hasn't finished the news yet when his phone rang again but this time it was Mo Tian Zi calling. The Alpha heaves a sigh and quickly accepted the call.

" Swear I didn't expect the woman would choose to appear on TV to reveal it like that. Should I shut down the whole broadcasting company? " Tian Zi immediately explained and asked. He doesn't ever watch TV and so Tian Zi didn't realize something like this would happen when his mother called him to come downstairs to watch the news.

" We can't cover it now that it's out. Try not letting Hanlu know, I don't want him back so soon. " Laotian said and turns off the TV. The more he listens to the woman's voice the more infuriated he becomes. Hanlu hasn't even been a day in Africa, he can't let the younger Alpha go home when he has something he needed to do back there.

" Uhmm, too late. Mother is calling him now. Expect a call from her too. " Tian Zi hesitantly informed that immediately made a couple of veins burst on Mo Laotian's head. He massages his temples as he was currently and literally having a headache going on. What a huge mess the actress had done, even if Hanlu was indeed the father, the woman was so brave to cross him.

" . . . "

" Talk to her. I'll handle the PR. " Laotian simply spoke exhaustedly still massaging his temples wishing he could just stay with Daniel and Luangmin on a nice beach resort with just the three of them without any problem.

" Yeah, okay. So. . . should I really shut down the whole broadcasting company? " Tian Zi replied and then hesitantly asked, actually he had a new program he wanted to test out and this event would be a great testing material. He always wanted to hack a TV station as a prank before but he just didn't have the time but now that he's developing a security system himself he wanted to test things to ensure its great potential.

" Do what you want. " Laotian spoke and at last, hang up sighing in frustration. He didn't have a problem when it comes to money but because of money, problems keep coming his way.

The only reason the woman was causing a problem is because of the support the Mo Empire has given her when she became Mo Hanlu's pet has stopped. Laotian could have handled this silently, the only weird thing was even Tian Zi couldn't find anything from her when her career was supposed to be a famous actress.

Now, even though the woman was just an actress, Mo Laotian needed to act carefully incase she's working with someone that gave her the confidence to make herself his enemy.

Laotian still trying to ease his headache when Laura Mo called him, Mo Laotian heaves a frustrated sigh again staring at the screen of his mobile device until he finally decided to accept the call sliding the green icon to the side.

The Alpha hasn't said his " Hello " yet when Laura Mo immediately bombard Laotian with words. " I can't contact your younger brother. Call him and tell him to call me. " Laura quickly said in obvious irritation, Tian Zi on the other could also be heard trying to calm his mother down which was obviously failing.

" Mother, I'll handle this. Hanlu has a job to do in Africa. I don't want him disturbed. "

" No! I want to talk to your younger brother now. I want to hear it from him! I want to hear his explanation on this matter. " Laura Mo roared in outrage, she would have been happy if this happened before Ian Andrews but now that she was set to mary Hanlu to the Omega, a woman suddenly comes out saying that she was having her grandchild happily?