152 - A Battle They Couldn't Win

* * *

After finding Lan and Luangmin with Elven, the formal baby shower event finally ended at 9 pm where Daniel, Laotian, and Ian decided to stay at Franco's residence. And since the three kids had become friends they all let them sleep together in Elven's room.

"Are you tired?" Laotian asked softly nearing his wife. He was standing facing Daniel's back as he massaged his shoulders. They are now in one of the guests' rooms and just finished taking shower together. The plan was to sleep because it was already late but when Laotian saw Daniel standing by the window looking at the dark horizon, he couldn't help but wonder what the Omega was thinking.

"Hmmm, just a little. I'm just thinking, Laotian," Daniel replied, loving the feeling of his husband's hands on his muscles.

"What were you thinking?" Laotian asked again gently and this time he leaned down and kissed Daniel's nape, earning a soft gasp. When Laotian heard the lovely noise, it quickly lit a fire inside him that he tried to suppress and quickly drew away.

"I'm thinking about what has been happening to our family these past few months. All the happy days and challenges. About the fact about you and our whole family's secret reputation. A-And uncle's death and all... just... all and all. I just couldn't believe we've been through a lot and still going through a lot," Daniel whispered softly. He wasn't thinking about the whole thing in a negative light. There were indeed a lot of challenges, despite the happy times, terrifying things had happened and lonely days have come. He had really been through a lot and he was thankful that he had survived all of that.

"Are you regretting it?" Laotian asked, making Daniel turn around to look at his beloved with a bright smile.

"No, I didn't. I didn't regret any of it. I was happy that despite all of those, you were with me. I was and am happy. I just thought that I've really become braver somehow," Daniel said and held Laotian's cheeks and caressed it lightly.

Although he was far from how brave Laotian was, he could tell that he had improved unlike before where he always tried to escape reality whenever things got complicated. Before, instead of facing his problems, he would rather run away. He didn't want to face and solve it and instead wanted to forget and quickly move on believing there was nothing he could do. That he was helpless no matter what he did.

"I will always be there for you. Always," Laotian whispered affectionately hearing Daniel's words as a smile flashed on his lips. Their foreheads touched, while Laotian held Daniel's cheeks as well. Until now he still couldn't explain how Daniel was able to capture his heart, it happened so quickly without warning that before he realized it, he already fell head over heels.

The distance between them slowly closed until their lips touched softly and lovingly. It was only supposed to be a brief kiss but as the moment passed, the two of them started kissing deeply as if it had been so long since they'd done it.

No words came out, only the sound of soft moans and kisses echoed the room until minutes passed by, the two of them found themselves laying on the bed against each other's arms. Despite knowing that they're not at their own place, the fire inside never subsided. Both of them thought they should stop any moment but a couple of minutes passed by and they each found themselves bare for each other's lustful eyes and once again indulged in another passionate kiss.

"Ahh, Laotian," Daniel moaned lovingly, feeling his husband's shaft against the wet surface of his delicate mound. Half an hour had already passed and there was still no sign of the heat receding especially when their body was against each other with Laotian spooning Daniel.

"I'm not going to put it in," Laotian whispered huskily against Daniel's ear before kissing it while softly sliding his length between his wife's tight thighs. He wished to see Daniel's expression but with the Omega's massive stomach, he had to endure being at the back.